SE

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This product has the quality ingredients that really relieve my eye-strain & reduce dry eye symptoms. The capsule is small & easy to take , once daily in the morning with my breakfast. I take it together with my AREDS-2 formula eye supplement, which does not have these ingredients.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Not try yet, as I've been tried up lutien but doesn't work for my dry eyes. Will update soon. Updated. After taken for few days, my eyes get improved not so dry. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I always find my eyes so dry, and not helping even after using eyedrops. Hope this supplement can help to release my problem.

Fumatore
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

In terms of composition and price, this MaquiBright extract is superior to the analogue from another brand presented on iHerb. In addition to the actual extract of maca berries, it has no unnecessary additives. Pepper - for better absorption, a little curcumin, grape seed extract and acai berries are also added and these are at least not unnecessary additives.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Looking at the ingredient list, the ingredients are quite natural. MaquiBright's Chilean wine fruit is added by many brands in Taiwan. I feel that this ingredient is trustworthy.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Little time has passed since taking the first capsule, about a week until I noticed the result for my eyes, most likely the effect will appear with prolonged use.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A preparation containing maki strawberries that treats eye problems of pressure dryness and creates moisture and a good feeling. During periods of hot and humid weather with air pollution greatly improves the situation. Another very high-quality preparation from the Now company and worthy of use.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It may take a long time to know if it works

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Maki berry, which is good for eyes, also contains cayenne pepper, turmeric and grape seeds.