SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
Good supplement!

I use Holy Basil as a calming herb when I feel overly stressed or anxious. I have found consistent results with just taking this as needed. I can take this product any time of day without it inhibiting sleep. I have tried a few different brands, but as long as I stick with the 500 mg size, I get the same results. This is definitely worth trying if you prefer to avoid prescription drugs as I do.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good quality capsules, holy basil is highly beneficial for those who need a little bit of help to reduce anxiety. The capsules are on the medium to larger size, but don't have a significant taste--maybe a slightly herbal flavor like other types of basil--and are fairly easy to swallow. I definitely see an improvement in my mood when I take holy basil extract.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I have been taking one holy basil pill every night before bed. I do believe it helps with stress. These are a milder choice in this brand compared to other brands I’ve had. But I have a very sensitive stomach, etc. So I prefer this brand over the other more potent Holy Basil supplements.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Quality supplement with quality ingredients (standardized effectively) that helps neutralize stress and improves sleep. For this reason, I find it more beneficial when taken at night.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

been taking for four days - feel calm, happy and warm, social anxiety WAY reduced more chatty seeking out socialisation(what!) I would say this is slightly better than L Theanine and superior to GABA, probably the best non prescription anxiety aid I've used. Nature's Valium?

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

For the price, it's a great product if you're looking to support to your immune function. I'm always so impressed with how quickly my order arrives. No bad taste and the ingredient list is acceptable. Products are always packaged with care and the benefit of taking this supplement will help improve any immune system concerns you may have.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Great quality ingredients and amount of capsule per package. I use this holy basil for absorbing carbohydrates in my diet, and also for improvement of overall health. The composition of this supplement is highly beneficial and great quality.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The product has quality ingredients. Unlike some other natural supplements, this one actually has a nice smell to it and somehow tastes like bananas. Definitely helps with taking the supplement ;)

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,070

This supplement will always be close to my heart, the benefits that I'm getting from every capsule really shows how it supports and eases my everyday stresses.