SE

Based on 2,484 Ratings
1,979
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Seems to be good, awaiting full benefits.

Supposedly carnosine levels in our muscles and nerve tissues decrease with age, and as a person with early-onset arthritis and chronic pain and fatigue, I have added this to my self-care for low energy, eye floaters, and the signs/symptoms of aging. I hope to update with a more marked improvement as time goes on.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is one of my favorite supplements, and NOW gets it right. I like products that multitask, and this one fits the bill. It seems to help with blood sugar regulation; revitalizes muscles so my workouts are more efficient; and helps my middle-aged eyesight. It won't overcome a poor diet and sedentary lifestyle, but is a great addition to my wellness arsenal. One downside--wish it were a little more affordable.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I use this for 2 purposes, drinking it once a day, and the other to add to my toner. Its just hard to find products with L carnosine in it, but its a powerful antioxidant for younger skin. But if you dont know how much to add, don't do it. I use this brand because its free from fillers.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

L carnosine is a good ingredient to work into your routine. The benefits of this helpful supplement will help with your diet, training, muscles, energy and other good things for you. good size, good dosage, good amoutn of capsules from a good company. Also helps with protein. Definitely look into trying L-carnosine.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My son and myself use carnosine. I love the ingredients anti aging and health benefits. We first purchased it for my son's tics. it definitely helped calm them down. L carnosine is also meant to help with frontal lobe function to help calm ADHD. The quality always seems good too.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Easy to take in this capsule form. the size of the capsules is not too big. I like NOW brand supplements because of the quality of ingredients and quantity of pills provided. I feel I am getting my money's worth. I have felt more energy and less fatigued and these pills seem easy on my digestion.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I'm 66 & have have read this product can help w/various anti-aging issues. I take a 500 mg capsule 2x/day. I find the size easy to swallow & tasteless. I trust in the quality of this brand, NOW, & buy it frequently. I can't judge if this alone is truly anti-aging, but find the combination of supplements I take do help keep me more youthful & healthy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

We take it as a an anti-aging supplement and for muscle vitality. It is important to combine it with ALCAR and DMAE (which we do), to counteract some of its less desired action in the body. This is quality high dosage carnosine from a safe well known brand and we are happy with it. Great.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022