Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, L-Phenylalanine, 500 mg, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I feel normal after taking a capsule of this product. I think it boosts my dopamine levels. The downside is I feel anxious and jittery at the end of the day because more dopamine makes more norepinephrine and epinephrine which are fight or flight hormones. Since I like the good part of this product, now I take a capsule every other day. This makes me less anxious.

085bcfb3-51f6-42cf-81db-c638e1fc9d42
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid crucial to maintaining your health. Essential means that your body can’t manufacture that amino acid by itself; you have to get it from foods or supplements. L-Phenylalanine can be a highly effective nootropic for boosting cognitive function because it boosts norepinephrine and dopamine production. It may help in increased attention, motivation and working memory, executive function, creative flow states, stress reduction, better mood, anti-anxiety and lessens symptoms of ADHD. Phenylalanine is commonly used for a skin disorder that causes white patches to develop on the skin (vitiligo).

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This product is pure and has no additives whatsover, which makes it excellent for people with allergies! I have many of them (histamin, fructose, salicylate) and even I can tolerate it! - But please check your levels with a doctor/health practicioner to make sure you have a deficiency before taking it!

tontubut
Posted on May 30, 2022

I take 1 in the morning and again in the afternoon . Working a high stress job, this gives me the get up and go I need to make it thru the day, everyday. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I decided to switch from DL-Phenylalanine to this one for a change. I didnt notice any difference in effect. So far still good to keep me going at one tablet a day with vitamin B complex. Helps me to be more alert and energetic.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

L-Phenylalanine is a precursor to several neurotransmitters, enhancing support for the central nervous system. Supported Phenylethylamine, Dopamine, Adrenaline and Noradrenaline. I feel less fatigued and more energized.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I felt the change after one day of taking this! It is working to make me feel better. I’ve been suffering kind of depression over 15 years and this helps.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A natural pick me up, gives me energy all thru the day and great for suppressing your appetite. Helps with my dieting. Quality ingredients. No nasty after taste. Helps with exercise and muscle training. Great size bottle, and price. Fast delivery of my package. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Cheap and effective. I feel energise having this before cardio. I sweat a bit more and feel like my heart beat a bit faster. Feels good with no side effect