SE

4.8
Based on 2,497 Ratings
2,132
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My review would be unique, informative and well researched as I am chronic pancreatitis patient since 34 years as I am not inside USA we have the only choice to pancreatic enzymes online only on trial and error basis I used lot of pancreatic enzymes from different brands but from NOW brand this one I found the best in this price because it has Lipase 4000 USP units makes it unique and effective if you compare with other brands in this price even a single pill stopped my lose motions, I wish NOW could read my comment and they can increase these lipase units that’s what we pancreatic patients need the most, happy customer and it is worth for money.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have struggled with IBS (bad digestion, loose/watery stool, bad gas) for years, and this concentrated pancreatin enzyme has completely improved my digestion. I can't speak highly enough of it. I take 1 or 2 with meals depending on what I'm eating (1 for most meals, but 2 if eating greasy food or my trigger foods). I combine it with alpha-galactosidase, and it's now rare for me to have symptoms. I haven't experienced any side effects, either, which is a plus compared to some of the digestive enzyme blends I've tried before.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Thank goodness, finally back in stock! I tried other brands, some were nice, some quit good but for me this works the best. I don't know what took you so long, please don't do that again. I absorb my food and supplements much better if I take Pancreatin with them.

NaturalHealth
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have several bowel conditions as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut, etc. I need digestive enzymes to keep them in order. I have seen great benefits from pancreatin. NOW products are always quality, the dosage is standard, size of capsule is OK, no strange tastes after it. This is only pancreatin, no bile or plant enzymes.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,689

Which is absolutely better and cheaper than pharmacy bought analogues in my country. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

bc65ed6f-dd16-48c9-8917-2f192ddbbcbc
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I used to take Super Enzymes by Now, and it wasn't working as I hoped. My friend recommended this recently. I was hesitant to try but I did anyway. omg it works amazing! Didn't really solve 100% my digestion problem but it is still great. My stomach felt a lot comfortable after eating flour.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

If you have problems with bad digestion, bad gas or problems with your stomach, or watery stool, this quality product is for you. Dosage is one to two daily with meals. You can feel benefits of using it soon. This is product that my friend bought for her father and she is more tham happy. she says that this brand is the best for her father so far.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022