SE

Based on 2,151 Ratings
1,646

Most helpful positive review

Posted on May 3, 2022

very good quality product was prescribed by my gastro because of problems with gut like constipation and and this helps with digestion. I felt difference when combined with healthy foods like legumes like lentils veggies less meat and dairy. excellent packaging and perfect small size no smell or taste. excellent supplement overall.

Global reviews (2,151)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The quality of the ingredients of is supplement is great! Good amount of probiotic bacteria, my favorite one. The pills have no taste or smell, their size are small, so is the package. I take for 3 months before bed, and it is helpful for my gut health, absorption of nutrients and regulate your poop routine if you have problems with constipation it might help, but I recommend to also cut gluten since it is the worst enemy for constipation.

23d6f9e9-1951-447f-9e93-923342dc5548
Posted on May 10, 2023

1 veg capsule daily between meals or on an empty stomach. Offers a balanced spectrum of live organisms. It’s a good quality and right size. Ingredients are 10 probiotic strains and promotes healthy digestion. Package is always great. Benefit is dairy, soy & gluten free. No taste. No more constipation.keep refrigerated to maintain potency.

059e3f18-80d2-49e8-9a78-ef5cf19a862a
Posted on Apr 28, 2023

one tablet reached the goal of 45billion microbiome for a healthier gut! thank you for the fast delivery of the package. the quality of this brand is superb. as every ingredient you need is there. the size and price is okay. for someone who have digestion and constipation problem. this supplement which have agood taste and fast absorption will really have a benefit for you.

8ba0e1f1-751d-404e-9a5a-101c8c76e024

Buy this probiotics because of now foods is good quality company and has always good ingredients in their supplements. I am always at least one to two times per year or if I am having some immune problems yeast Infections taking probiotics this time I choose this one with 10 strains and 50 billions their are good for constipation and my microbiome

Posted on May 20, 2023

Game changer, this mix is definitely high quality, the package size is generous for the price and I’ve seen a lot of improvement in my gut health already. Best to take the supplement along with a healthy diet regime, I do take Apple vinegar and charcoal as I sometime suffer of poor digestion and constipation

Posted on May 16, 2023

I was taking this supplement while also taking antibiotics. Usually antibiotics lead to loose and frequent stools, but thanks to this probiotic I did not have any issues. I believe it made my stool more regular and even reduced the smell. I would really recommend to anyone trying to regulate their bowel movement. Package is good, quantity lasts for a long time. There are no side effects. The size of the pills is very small so they are easy to take.

Posted on Apr 20, 2023

I love it good scent i use it once weekly good size and quality, good packaging, and the age and benefits its gentle moisturizer good for sensitive composition and frequency i love its 2-3 times Love this flavor i use it for its qualities and size os okay good fro anti aging the packaging and composition benefits for moisture and gentle on sensitive frequency

Posted on Apr 17, 2023

NOW® Probiotic-10™ offers a balanced spectrum of live organisms consisting of acid-resistant probiotic bacterial strains that are known to naturally colonize the human GI tract. Probiotic bacteria are critical for healthy digestion, help maintain the integrity of the intestinal lining, support proper intestinal motility and participate in the detoxification process. Probiotic-10 utilizes bacterial strains that have been clinically validated for their support of healthy immune system function.

Posted on Feb 12, 2023

Great quality product and value for money. After consumption I can feel the good effects. I will buy it again and recommand my friends for this products. Am satisfied with the ingredient content and also the dosage and size of pill acceptable to me. There is not bad taste of the pill too.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

This really works! It takes a few weeks for the microbiome (gut bacteria) to multiply and rebuild a healthy baseline, but using this every day really helped me with chronic morning sickness, which lasted years, and now it's gone. Of course, it's importent to support the digestion system by avoiding harmful foods and for me I needed to get use to having breakfast every day (which I had a hard time with). This is really good price for what you get, it has a very vast range of gut bacteria and also a high dosage of them.