Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

a strong aroma and rich taste is an excellent choice for those who want to replace their morning coffee with something else. personally, I cook it with vanilla and nutmeg - very tasty. The packaging is convenient, but I advise you to transfer it to another container that can be tightly closed

d0d7de26-ae0d-4b61-9dcd-6f7c6c930261
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love to add this cacao powder to my drinks in the morning, I find it very calming and soothing, cacao has many health benefits, so I always include it in my diet, the quality seems great, it smells great, it tastes fantastic, I even mix it with raw honey sometimes if I'm craving something extra sweet

9df954c3-e923-41b9-b2f1-a594e2f7c7ab
2d69ad3c-fea5-4780-848b-a4080adb8b03
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This cacao is my favorite superfood! high quality antioxidant, rich taste, i use it in bakery mostly. Good benefit for diet. Size of bag is quite big, the package will be enough for a long time. Can fit all recipes instead of chocolate, serving is the same as if you take a chocolate bar.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is the highest quality of raw organic cacao I have bought... Clearly a superfood, great as support for health diet with great antioxidants.. Mix it in the coffee, has beneficial fats for brain health.. Great taste. I notice benefits that i don`t notice with non-raw organic cacao.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Tastes divine: rich, strong...must be the benefits of sundry processing versus roasting I guess. Started drinking a daily hot cuppa this week. The super fine powder dissolves and blends easily with my chia seeds and rolled oats. And good to drink on its own as alternative to black coffee. I use 2-3 teaspoons per cup. Quality-wise it's a big but upgrade from my brown tub H-brand, but well worth the taste. Wish all my chocolates tasted as good as this. Love the fact it's free from sugar and saturated fats. Makes indulgence healthy and simple: an ideal ingredient for a quick pick-me up energy drink, and desserts.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this raw cacao powder. I use it to make functional and healthy cacao drink when you add there coconut milk/oil and you can add some adaptogens. Also, be careful and pay attention - there is a difference in cAcao and cOcoa with the first being raw unprocessed powder and cocoa - being refined junk.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This superfood is very delicious and has many health benefits for a healthy diet. We mix it in with our coffee and I also bake healthy chocolate desserts. The quality is great and so is the taste. It has added improvements to our health. It is a great antioxidant. It helps keep us younger than our age.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The purity, quality and freshness of the product is apparent. It tastes delicious. It’s a favorite addition to smoothies and even use it as a secret ingredient in chili. What I like most about this product is that it gives me the benefits of cacao without any sugar. And it’s organic!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Raw Cacao deliver much more enzymatic benefit than roasted cacao. It is best choice for our health, whatever it tasted a little bit sour, but I like it. For anybody who is looking for health improvement, it should be on the first priority. With great antioxidant benefit, so many problems because of aging can be solve thereafter, I am sure. I used to enjoy it with milk and cinnamon power, it is the best drinks in the morning for starting the day.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Delicious when added to my morning chia seed pudding. Dissolves easily in food. Have yet to try it in a beverage. Just be careful when first tearing open the bag, as the contents are vacuumed sealed and will disperse when the air gets in! You'll want to clear the resealable "ziplock" with a toothpick to get all the cacao powder out.