SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Pure Culinary Grade Matcha

Quite the quality matcha tea powder. It isn't as authentic as other ceremonial matchas I've tasted, but for the price/size of the package it's a bargain. I usually make myself a cup before working out, as it has a high caffeine content, and gives me an added boost. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This was my first matcha that I bought. The taste is great! No fishy aftertaste or other strange tastes or odors. The taste is great, even better than some coffee shops. Easily mixed with a cappuccinatore, there are no lumps or sediment left. Highly recommend! Quality is very high, matcha is worth every cent

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing. Matcha is a great ingredient for recipes and has several benefits . It’s a caffeine source that doesn’t cause anxiety or energy crash later in the day . The taste is really good . Ana the size is sufficient. It needs to be blended before use always

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Oh I really love this matcha powder! It's strong and tastes great, smells great. It's my second pack already! The powder is a nice green colour when you first open it. (If you've ever kept matcha powder unused for a long time, you'll know the difference in the colour)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

THIS IS A GREAT TEA BLEND THAT TASTES GOOD. AND A CUTE PACKAGE THAT FITS INTO THE FRIDGE ) THE SIZE IS SMALL BUT STILL IT HAS A DECENT AMOUNT OF SERVINGS. I FELT THAT IT REALLY GIVES ME DOSES OF CAFFEINE THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND BOOSTS MY ENERGY IN DOSES )(NOT LIKE COFFEE THAT GIVES YOU A HUGE DOSE OF CAFFEINE INSTANTLY). I FIND IT A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND WILL BUY AGAIN.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like this match tea very much ~ it doesn't have the strange or metallic aftertaste that many others have. The ingredients are pure and no additives. A little bit (1/4 t) goes a long way for taste unlike some of the others. With all the benefits of matcha tea, I like it every day especially since it is organic.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Quality so good age good and the package is good benefit good taste good improvement good ingredient good wooowww i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 good for knee and diet effect so good composition wow

400ecfd4-9b13-4f88-af80-e6d16f2c6a62
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Tastes pure and clean and such a better clarity buzz than coffee. I blend it with hot water, MCT oil and coconut butter for a kept kick. I also use a bit in making vegetable patties. It has a bitter taste.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is a pleasant tasting afternoon tea with plenty of milk and a little agave nectar added. Two parts water and one part milk works well for my taste. The good quality tea powder is very fine and dissolves easily in a tablespoon or so of hot water. If you skip this simple step you may end up with unpleasant tasting clumps.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Nice packaging. Useful. I add it to my beverages and yogurt. It's a little bit bitter for the tea on my opinion. It's possible to use it for baking too.