Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Taurine, Double Strength, 1,000 mg, 100 Veg Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Thaurine is good for our body muscles. Sure your hearth will benefit from this. I have heard that dogs had DCMP because of the lack of Thaurine. New food factory is always produsing vitamines with good Quality. Also I like product capsule size, can easily take it. It is small and you can take it with ease.

tontubut
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Taurine is widespread throughout the body with usage in the liver, heart, eyes, colon, skeletal muscles, and central nervous system. I appreciate its nutritional value throughout my body, which is why I take 3 or 4 of these 1,000 mg. (called double-strength, because most similar type capsules provide 500 mg. of active ingredient) Taurine capsules at bedtime. I choose to take my Taurine at bedtime for two reasons: First, I find Taurine to be restful and an assist at promoting a good, sound night's sleep. . . . And Second, because as one sleeps, the body utilizes nutrients to replenish, rebuild, and regenerate. So in this manner, Taurine is doing double duty for me.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Bought this as it's much easier to take in the morning with my coffee versus mixing the powder. Perfect synergizing effects with caffeine. Definitely takes the edge off while still giving you the energy. I've heard people say to avoid taurine late at night but I take one with my melatonin and it really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been taking this brand of taurine now for almost a year and have definitely noticed a difference! I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to naturally regulate their anxiety. Give it time and you will notice the positive results. I started taking taurine to supplement my vegetarian diet, not knowing what a wonderful effect it would have on my sleeping habits. Taurine doesn't come from any plant sources directly (though your body can synthesize it from other plant based sources). It's often recommended to supplement taurine to a plant-based diet so I gave it a shot. I'm a little worried about developing a tolerance, but it's been a few weeks and it's still working.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I originally purchased this product, and opted for 1,000 mg after considerable research and a discussion with my cardiologist, for my Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction. Which it seems to have helped. But have since noticed an improvement in my vision clarity, especially in my right eye. I have had retina surgery in the past year and focus was still problematic. After a few weeks of taking Taurine, I noticed considerable improvement! Definitely recommend!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Gall bladder and liver symptoms are decreasing and stable as I started using Taurine. Economic package and high quality is what makes me choose NOW every time. Not many specialists will recomend Taurine but patients do and that is how I heard about it. High dosage of the ingredient makes one per day enough for me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is something I can't live without. My heart started feeling weird and shaky, and I was having PVC's and paroxysmal afib. The cardiologist said I could take meds or get an ablation, so I experimented with many supplements and herbs until I found Taurine. I have been taking for 2 years now and my heart always feels strong and stable.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’ve been using Now products during the course of my 20 yr powerlifting career and I trust their quality. I never have to double check or doubt the strength or purity of any of their supplements. I know that what’s on the label is in there in said amount.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I am taking Taurine to help regulate the balance of magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium. I am sensitive to swimming pool bleach (chlorine) which suggests that I may be Taurine deficient. I am taking this supplement to help control hypertension by holding calcium and potassium in. So far, I do feel more tuned-in and alert mentally. I will continue to take this form of Taurine. The large supply, 250 capsules also makes this a very good-value investment in my health.