SE

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Triphala has long been used in Ayurveda, a healing system that originated thousands of years ago in India. Researchers have yet to confirm its benefits. In Sanskrit, Triphala means "three fruits." Triphala is a combination of three different fruits: Indian Gooseberry, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. The product is excellent ,price too. I recommended for detoxification of the gut system and hemorrhoids.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is one of the best brands in the Ayurvedic market to purchase Ashwa gandhi and triphala. Already been more than 2 weeks since I’ve been using it and I can very well observe the change in energy, gut cleansing ease and improved mood in my day to day activities. As rightly said in Ayurveda, the source of any disease in human body is from tummy and this herbal medicine exactly does the great thing to keep our guts in healthy state. Highly recommended

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this supplement few times a month to help with my bowels. It's very gentle and does help with constipation. I not sure if it can cause dependency, so I don't take it every day. Long story short it's a quality product that I'd recommend to people that need help with their bowels.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

As I visited India many times, I know that they drink Trifala regularly for cleaning their intestines. I take it about a week and noticed that I regularly go to WC in the morning and feel relieved. Taste is neutral. Size is comfortable to swallow. I take 2 tablets in the morning. This supplement for me is necessary. It’s good for Ayurveda advice. The quality is good as I like this company.

I have several GI tract conditions such as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut etc. I take two tablets of Triphala on an empty stomach once per day to improve digestion. It is a great supplement that benefits me well. There is no taste or aftertaste. I have used other brands but NOW Triphala works best for me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I got this for my husband. He has a lot of digestive issues and feels this really helps to improve his digestion. The tablets are easy to swallow and with 120 tablets, it will last a long time. For adults only. The quality of this brand is always good and consistent. This is a traditional ayurvedic remedy made from herbs.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Literally meaning “three fruits,” triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent: amalaki (Emblica officinalis), bibhitaki, (Terminalia belerica), and haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Triphala is usually taken on an empty stomach, most commonly in the evening before bed. Some prefer to take it first thing in the morning, especially if taking it at bedtime makes one urinate at night. Makes me feel better and cleaner inside. If you take at night, in the morning all toxins, waste, etc. will flush out leaving your system clean and healthy. It is perfect for system detoxes, cleanses, or for daily use as part of a healthy lifestyle. A lot of natural supplements can leave it unclear if they are working as intended. That is definitely not the case with NOW's Triphala. Much more natural, slower acting and less harsh than a laxative and it also removes toxins from throughout your body. Good stuff you can feel!