SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great item not as oily as i was afraid. I use it on my face when Its dry and it Is exellent item! I also love this company

c1200030-35e4-48ed-b4e5-dfc51e32e57b
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My doctor recommended I take vitamin E to help heal a black mold infection. I love this product, it is so easy to use, and as a side benefit, is great for my skin, too. I found other vitamin E oils were very viscous, and hard to use, this product is easily injected, or applied, and absorbs quickly.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I find NOW products to be made of high quality ingredients and this is no exception. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't include a dropper.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this liquid vitamin E to reduce the amount of scar tissue from a burn. I don'tknowif itwillever disappear completely, but it definitely has helped to minimize the size and appearance of the sca tissue.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Lasts a long time for me and my dogs. They don't have a problem with it. Easy to pour, no scent, and dogs eat it up

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The best liquid Vitamin E in the market. Easy to take, you cant beat the quality of ingredients. Great benefits if applied topically on your skin. Good size bottle too!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Good way to boost your E vitamin. I prefer liquid form since I can mix it with cold pressed oils to complete healthy stack of fats. Reliable supplier.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This product does wonders for your skin shall you have any rash or bumps, it removes them overtime.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Used as a skin care product as part of my night routine. Recommended .

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Nice pills that were shipped speedily and good quality, enjoyed it