SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Steroid replacement

My dog has bone spur issue that affect her legs and she couldn't walk. At 1st I gave her a tablet as I am not sure about the dosage. She doesn't need to use steroid anymore. Recently her legs got weak again, so I gave her 2 tablets like other reviews here.Though her legs are still weak, but I am happy that she is able to walk again.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've heard a doctor say that yucca is good to detox ammonia from the body. My hair's improved a bit - is stronger. I've been taking 2 capsules in the middle of the morning e other 2 in the afternoon. It tastes ok, had no problem do swallow. Quality ok. Now foods supplements are awesome. Surely gonna buy again anytime soon to see if I get more benefits from it,

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,196

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Yucca contains anti-inflammatory nutrients like vitamins A, B, C, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper. Yucca also has protective plant nutrients called saponins, which may elevate the body’s production of anti-inflammatory cortisone. Yucca is mostly used in pain relieving combinations for arthritic and joint pain, and for sediment caused by excess inflammation. I take 2 Caps daily to help my arthritic pain. Seems to help.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I read that Yucca can be a natural alternative to cortisone, prednisone, & is very good for inflammation, so I took it for a few days, & my back doesn’t hurt as bad, pins & needles are gone now. Wonderful vitamin to have on hand

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I take this for stomach disorders and to relieve joint pain. Yucca contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which can benefit the immune system and overall health too!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

this product is of great quality, it helps me and my children. I recommend. I am satisfied. It contains pure ingredients. It is suitable for all ages. I like the digestive benefits.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,069

I highly recommend this Now Foods supplements since I've noticed a significant changes on my health. Great quality product for a small sized capsule. Thanks iHerb for having this product.