Page 1 - Reviews - NUK, Suction Plates, 6M+, 2 Pack - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the quality of this product. This is very useful for me, I like that it has cover. The size is a little small. I love the packaging. This is perfect for age 6 mos for puree or baby led weaning. Just enough serving.

6602b4ee-2115-405b-8451-706c93850623
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great plates! I couldn't be happier with them, and my one-year-old really seems to enjoy eating in these. These plates are highly recommended, and I have already purchased more!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Was really hoping that this set of places will let me serve the food to my 11 months old on a plate and have my hands free... But no, I don't know if I'm doing smth wrong(the table from ikea and plate are clean) but this so called "strong suction" is not strong at all and my baby picks the plate in few seconds after unattaching it and just flips all the food on himself(( will try using it anyway and just holding it with my hand as I had to do with other "non suction" plates, too bad

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great plates. Good quality. The suction really sucks (or I guess doesn’t suck 😅). My 13 month old easily pulls the plate off the table.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very good quality and how you can divide the food. The suction from the silicone at the bottom of the plate is very good

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Purchased for my 6 months old who is starting to eat solids. Vacuum is good and I love the way the plate is separated .

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My 2 yrs old boy use it. I didn't like the quality.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Easy to use and clean, and the lid is very convenient. My only criticism is that it doe not stick well to some surfaces.

Nada-rl
Posted on May 18, 2022

The size is bigger than I thought, packaging great, for age 6+ months, colors are lovely

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The dishes are great but they doesn't stick too well to the highchair.