SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is the best tasting sweetener for just about everything. Especially if you are on a plant based diet. Also, you may not want processed sugar in your body. The ingredients are made from plants and are healthy. I use the Simple Syrup for oatmeal, coffee, tea, baking, and any food or beverage that needs to be sweeter.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality and ingredient and also the size all great the package also good . I bought this cuz I just started my keto diet and a lot of reviews talked about how it has no calorie and has a lot of benefits, I like my coffee sweet so I got one. The taste is good. I also add it to my recipes instate of normal sugar

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love to use this syrup to sweeten drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. I make a great hot chocolate for our camp nights, using almond milk, cocoa powder, hot water and simple syrup. Tastes great and is easy. Sometimes I top it with heavy whipped cream! I like that the sweetner ingredient is stevia. That is important to me as it doesn't raise my glucose. This is a high quality simple syrup that can be used in many recipes, including pancakes, drinks and baking. I use it while I'm on the keto diet.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have tryed almost every artificial sweetner on the market & choose to consistently buy the simple syrup. Packaging from iHerb is excellent, taste is excellent & I use it frequently. I have not used it for cooking. It is great in both hot & cold beverages or on my oatmeal.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid loves it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I use this to make a finger gelatin snack. (Like finger jello, but sugar free) it’s a staple in my house for our low carb lifestyle. It’s good quality and good price from this seller!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

prefer this stevia simple syrup over monk fruit syrup or any other so called natural sweetners w/ others additives. I think this tastes the best esp to sweeten liquids & sauces.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have to use like 15 or 18 drops for my cup of coffee (to make it taste like 2 spoons of sugar) its not very concentrate that´s why it´s cheap.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I love the dark chocolate syrup so I tried out the simple syrup version. it weirdly gives me more gas and causes stomach upset so i stashed it aside