SE

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality of the nutra champs brand is amazing! These are vegan and GMO free. And they have a philanthropic mission to help mothers and children, each bottle helps support that mission. The capsules are about about the length of a quarter. Easy to swallow because they’re coated. Also gluten, dairy and soy free.

106c5bb2-b169-4416-98c4-29ea991c45da
641503a6-c18c-402a-9d9b-85f65a816c5b
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Black seed oil has been around for centuries including in cleopatra times. It’s so beneficial for health is crazy full of omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidant, fighting free radicals that cause cancer in the body. When I learnt about all the benefits of this in the body I realized that I will keep taking this supplement for life. In the beauty side? Healthier hair, skin and nails. I like that nutrachamps made this oil easy to intake by putting it in capsules easy to swallow. The only downside is that something you might repeat the flavor but that happens with any omega 3 you take.

3cc2509c-ebd0-4c12-b4b2-d7096c9f8460
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

So I am very familiar with taking Grape seed oil. So to be able to find it in a pill form, makes me very happy! I can wait to see the results, fully. Size and taste were fine, which is always a plus! Fast shipping as well! Definitely worth the price

fe3ac0d6-9634-4690-b254-c2b4d4094bb6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This product is a great way to keep your body healthy and have a better immune system. i usually get sick often with colds but since i have started taking this product i have felt a lot better. it is excellent quality and i love how the ingredients are vegan. the pill is coated so it makes it easy to swallow. i highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I was so impressed with these supplements! i was worried there would be a foul aftertaste but there was no taste at all! you can they created this with top quality ingredients. I have yet to see noticable improvements but i am excited to see! I also hope it helps me lose weight

The manufacturer honestly indicates the percentage of thymoquinone, which inspires confidence in the brand. Oil capsules are ideal for those who find it difficult to drink pure oil. A few words about Timoquinone - it is an antitumor, antioxidant, antibacterial component of black cumin oil. Thymoquinone has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. In addition, its choleretic effect (stimulation of bile production) has been confirmed, which makes it significant in fat metabolism and detoxification.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The black seed oil capsules are vegetable cellulose capsule which has several health beneficial factors. Apart from this, the capsules are easy to swallow, so a superseed antioxidant to serve your immune health !

9c3a93d9-7bac-440b-aea6-bc14317f90ec
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love the packaging and quality of this product ingredients has amazing benefits I love incorporating these supplements for my health concerns and not having to worry of the taste

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The capsules are easy to swallow and I love how you can see the oil in the capsules. The capsules are of good quality. The only thing I don’t like is the aftertaste but I will look past that for the many benefits that this offers.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I only have a week using these but they already made it into my routine. I love that they have health benefits as well and improving skin and hair appearance.