Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Pregnenolone 100, 60 Scored Tablets - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Can say my Adrenals are loving this product. Pregnenolone is the mother prohormone and Nutricology do a very good job for absorption. Definitely helps keep me going during the day. To overcome adrenal fatigue. However given conversion to Progesterone and other steroid hormones would caution anyone taking this for the long term. Use medical guidance. This can easily affect feminine hormonal balance, for men and meniposal women not an issue. Also if used long term determine if it's skewing hormones in the wrong direction. e g. Estrogen dominance hence the need of AIs. The dosing on the package is pretty accurate. I would split a 100mg pill over 3× in a day to have a steady state level througjout the day. The body is somewhat intelligent to distribute Pregnenolone and covert it into what it needs so this makes it very safe as compared to outright taking it's end metabolic products like Cortisol or Aldesterone or the sex hormones. Leave a like if you found this useful.

21063299-8573-42d3-9b40-e2cbc58b9d2d
Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I just cannot be without this great "mother" hormone supplement. I take 100mg every evening and it enhances my mood and also helps tremendously with sleep. When i take it in the mornings, it gives me very calm stable energy all day. Highly anti-inflammatory. I cannot say enough about the goodness of this supplement. It is a life long staple for me. Please click the like button on this review if you liked it so that this amazing supplement can gain traction. Thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I recommend taking a blood test first. Definitely a great brand.

a1998749-5c99-40c5-8c41-0d7b8f2c370c
Posted on May 6, 2021

Pregnenolone is a precursor hormone that drives many other hormones, including estrogen, progesterone, DHEA. Apparently it can impact diverse body functions from energy, immunity, and mood. I recently detected too low levels in my blood test so started taking it and indeed I feel visibly better. But be very careful. This is a drug and should be taken only under supervision.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Easy swallow and scored to adjust dose with easy break. Wonderful quality and has made a major difference in my life.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
2036

this is the only brand that has pregnenolone by th eitem i ordered. good buy

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

This product is expensive but over the long term it saves your liver as it is made in such a way to bypass the liver.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Price quality. I am satisfied with the product. Easy to store, does not have a strong odor. And it gives a good effect. I've been looking for this for a long time.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

This is the best pregnenolone on the market. It's coated to provide maximum absorption. It's the same product I can purchase at my doctor's office so I know it's a trusted brand. I'll keep reordering when I need it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Purchased for memory.. hard to say too early