Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs Inc., Grape Seed Extract, 200 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
Your preference has been updated for this session. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account
As a reminder, you can update you preferred country or language anytime in My Account
checkoutarrow
SE

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
9
0
0
1
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I've been using this product for quiet a long time now. it has a great detox effect on the body and it strengthens your veins.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Nov 23, 2021
308
0
0
49
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

i love this item! it's good for skin such as make fresh even if i go to sleep late, make my skin to be bright and very smooth.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Oct 4, 2020
3
4
6
15
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Добрый день! Начались небольшие проблемы с давлением (мне 41). Потребляю регулярно по одной капсуле, после нескольких месяцев обратил внимание, что пропали головные боли и в целом улучшилось состояние. Купил также жене (есть небольшие проблемы с венами), но через несколько дней у нее ухудшилось общее состояние, т.к. у нее нормальное давление 115, а продукт его понижает. Поэтому будьте осторожны те, у кого гипотония! Продукт рекомендую. Good afternoon! I started having minor problems with blood pressure (I'm 41). I regularly consume one capsule, after several months I noticed that the headaches disappeared and, in general, my condition improved. I also bought it for my wife (there are some problems with the veins), but after a few days her general condition worsened. she has a normal blood pressure of 115, and the product lowers it. Therefore, be careful those with hypotension! I recommend the product.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
f30097d6-7637-4d0d-9f6d-100e5f599aaf
Posted on Apr 25, 2021
43
0
1
95
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I started using Grape Seed Extract 40 days ago, I would say it works! I think it helped me with my dry skin so I presume it helped with other benefits too. I will continue using it, definitely would recommend! If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button, thank you :)

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
7
0
1
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Very useful for microcirculation problems, and as a very affective antioxidant.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
11
0
0
4
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

A wonderful product as an antioxidant and useful in blood pressure and maintaining eye and arterial health

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
25
0
0
2
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Try one month and a bit difference seen. Small size and easy to swallow

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Sep 7, 2021
9
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I have ordered this product for many times It helps my skin softer and brighter than before

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jan 14, 2021
20
0
4
8
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

One of the best supplements on the planet. Good for maintaining healthy blood pressure and also a good aromatase inhibitor! More blood flowing and more testosterone! Good dosage for one cap.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Nov 25, 2021
12
0
0
2
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

The seem like decent quality so far the bottle is kinda lame but the product itself is decent

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.