Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Certified Organic Mushroom Powder, Lion's Mane, 7.05 oz ( 200 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I felt sluggish most times and sometimes felt like I had some mental block. This caused anciety too. But ever since I started taking this Lion's Mane daily, I felt more focused and energy level kept up. my emotion was also more stable. I'd like to repurchase this one.

018a70c2-ca09-4bdd-9591-208db9abd1a2
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Not only helps relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety, but protects against ulcers in the digestive tract. Studies have also found that lion’s mane contains two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines. Additionally, animal studies have found that lion’s mane may help protect against Alzheimer’s disease, the degenerative brain disease that causes progressive memory loss.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I just love this supplement. I´m currently taking my 1st package from it, but before that one I was taking the other one from the same brand with 10 mushrooms, with lower dose Lion´s Mane in it. Lion´s Mane is known for its many cognitive and neuronal benefits. It is good for immunity too. This product in particular uses the full spectrum components and it is organic, with no nasty ingredients. It is not expensive and it lasts for about 2 months or more, if you take about 5 times/week like me.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great quality product! Comfortable package and size! I tried before other brands Lion's Mane but I like that one the most. But It has a very specific mushroom taste so if you don't like that you better try Lion's Mane from other brands. Lion's Mane gives me a lot of energy, a clear mind, and better focus while working. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Taking this for mental wellness, which is hard to measure. I'm taking up dance of multiple genre, to exercise my memory. Apparently I need help. So I'm using this in my blend with Sunfood super berries. Sorry I can't promise significant memory improvement, but I'm just grateful that it's available in powder form. I'm taking too many pills already ;)

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I have Huntington Genes My son heard a podcast about Lions Mane Got me on it Straight away I have been taking it for 4 Years now no sign of huntingtins Yet and i truly think this is helping me I do not miss one day of taking it I should of had symptoms 6 years ago nothing how lucky am I swear by this product and i thank my son for buying it for me

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is one of my absolute favorite additions to my health regimen. The powder dissolved pretty well, though there is usually some “mud” at the bottom of my beverage. That said, the flavor is gentle so it doesn’t bother me. It has helped me reduce brain fog and feel more energy.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love how this mushroom helps to sharpen your focus and attention. I have bought a number of the mushrooms from OM and I am very satisfied with the quality + value. Love that they are organic and gmo free. I add this to my morning coffee or tea for an extra mental boost.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’ve had mild cognitive impairment since a car accident. Much better now but just not where things used to be. Caused a little nerve damage in the brain area that impacts thinking and also sleep. Not sure if it’s completely placebo but I definitely do think this has helped in my ability to focus and get some better rest. Of course it isn’t some miracle drug (let’s be realistic), but for what it’s worth definitely real helpful!! Will be keeping this on my regular purchase.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have tried a number of Lions Mane mushroom supplements now and Om is far superior to anything I have used. The powder is near taste less. I have added it to my yogurt and peanut butter. when I take it in the morning I feel like my brain has better recall and thinks better. I have not seen an increase or decrease in energy. Because of it being a powder its easy to take and the ingredients are simple to absorb.