Page 1 - Reviews - Oregons Wild Harvest, Ashwagandha, 180 Capsules - iHerb
SE
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I began using Oregon's Wild Harvest, Ashwagandha 6 months ago due to stress and anxiety I was experiencing. I have tried other brands but they do not compare to the quality ingredients that are in OWHA. I feel that I sleep so much better and I am in a more pleasant mood and have that "Oh, I feel really good" feeling. This is by far the best product I have used. Thank you

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I have been taking this particular brand of Ashwagandha for quite a few years and I like this product not only because it is a good price but it is also a good product as well as being organic. I started buying this product because the person in the vitamin department where I first purchased it highly recommended this brand and I have been faithfully taking it since then.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great. I bought it for my aunt so I cannot say how much she benefited, but she really wanted it and did not buy other Ashwagandha products.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great wild harvested organic ingredients with no fillers. I have been taking this daily now for several months. I was previously buying the 90 capsules and just recently saw they offer the 180 capsules, so decided to go with the bigger bottle. Wonderful product that helps combat daily stress.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Im using Ashwaganda for few years with different brands. This one is one of my favorites.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good product, my can feel the difference it makes when she takes it. She feels less fatigued and has more energy.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Ilike it İT EFFECTS ME MORE ENERGETİC AND CALM

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This has really helped my anxiety!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Really good Ashwaganda. Works well.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Makes my days less stressful