SE

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
My kids liked it!

This is actually my second order already. My two kids were enjoying it despite “fish oil”. Great ingredients with more than 2 kinds of fish, I was amazed at first unlike the usual only Wild Alaskan Salmon oil available in the membership shops I purchased before. Some have even fishy taste when you burp.

370eb215-061b-47be-a2e4-0b18601c5485
Posted on May 26, 2022

This vitamin is incredible! It has helped me so much! I have been struggling with an autoimmune condition for a long time and have tried every supplement possible. This vitamin seems to be the only thing that is working for me. It has given my immune system a huge boost, as well as bringing about other positive changes in my health and energy levels. I would recommend it to

Posted on May 2, 2022

I took these vitamins for about 2 months and felt a noticeable improvement in my mood, energy, immune system and quality of life. I feel much more optimistic and have more strength to keep up with my workouts. I recommend this supplement to anyone who feels like they need a boost!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I bought as well omega fish oil for my kids because why not health is wealth not expense. Letting my kids take this vitamins at their age helps them improve there quality at school. It doesn't taste fish or smell my kids love them so much! The size of this is enough and easy to swallow.

d98a1e83-b7a7-4dcd-80b7-12228148021f
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Purchased a few times already for my 4yo. My picky eater son loves to take it. It's easy to chew and it taste like strawberry which he loved. I really like this brand as I believe it produce high quality supplements for kids. I usually buy a few bottles when it's on special to stock up (depending on the expiry date). I will continue to buy for my son as long as my son continue to take but I noticed the price has got up significantly 🙄. Hope they can keep it down or at least maintain the price a bit.

3d65739a-7fd1-4c7e-94a9-27817ae5a637
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

quality good , ok price make it more cheap plzzzzz my Daughter use this ingredient is ok taste is good size is ok package is good it has omega 3 which has benefits it is good for kids and children under the age I dont i think 56789, this supplement is good for kids

79bd02b9-2c99-4fe9-b9fb-de29179481c3
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I use this vitamin as needed. It's an excellent supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, mood and well-being. It's a smart purchase I feel like I'm worthwhile spending my money on.

Posted on May 26, 2022

this vitamin is the best quality vitamin supplement I've seen on the market. It's made with high-quality ingredients and has a noticeable effect on my well-being and mood. I definitely recommend this brand to people who are looking for a quality brand of supplements!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I know this vitamin is designed to help improve the quality of your life. In fact, I know it can because after only a couple days, I noticed an increase in energy and more mental clarity.