Page 1 - Reviews - Otto's Naturals, Grain Free, Classic Brownie Mix, 11.1 oz (315 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 14, 2022

It’s my all time favourite gluten free brownie mix for my keto diet carb cycling times! The taste is exquisite and perfect with almond milk or coffee! I added some cocoa nibs and sugar free chocolate chips on my patch last time and it’s perfect! The texture is like your classic American soft chocolate cookies. Even though the serving suggested for 12 portions, I cut it into small size bites as an lovely snack in the evening, finished the whole package patch in 3 day with my family. Definitely worth a try!

2d81c848-3e25-4a05-8ff8-f307338bcbd6
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This mix is so good. We are grain free and love Otto’s flour. The brownie mix is really easy to use and tastes great! I did need to add more liquid than the recipe called for.. perhaps because we live in a dry climate. We will buy this mix again.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

New brand to us. Will update on how they turn out. Update: Chewy texture with rich, chocolate flavor. Edges get crisp. Great for fans of the corner brownie slice Stuck to parchment paper but might have baked them for too long. . Husband liked the flavor but was disappointed with the way they stuck to the parchment. Suggestions: 1) Line pan with parchment paper. 2) Set time for between 30-35 minutes. Bake closer to 30 minutes if using a metal pan and to get a softer texture. Update #2: Purchased again. Our oven is a convection oven so we set the temperature about 5 degrees C lower that the instructions. We set the timer for less time and left the brownies in the oven to finish baking with the residual heat. Brownies from this batch were more moist and held their shape better. They did not stick to the parchment paper. Successful. Two thumbs up. Family approved.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Would have liked this mix to be slightly less sweet. Otherwise, the texture is good and has a good amount of cocoa for that chocolatey taste.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

it was super delicious, i replaced the avocado oil with butter, added some dark chocolate, it's my husband's favourite.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The texture is very like the ordinary brownies. Too sweet for me but the chocolate taste is excellent.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

What a surprise, these were really great even my grandchildren liked them and didn’t realise they were healthy .

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love Ottos cassava flour so had to try this. Makes moist and dense brownies. Fantastic for people who are grain or gluten free.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

VERY SWEET but chewy and good. I baked them in muffin molds (filled halfway) and baked them for only 15 minutes - they are divine!

Posted on May 14, 2022

The ingredients look so good, can’t wait to try