Page 1 - Reviews - Pamela's Products, Almond Flour, 14 oz (397 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This almond flour is grounded, so not a super fine powder. I prefer it because it tastes more. I didn't try to add in Meringue (not sure if it would still work). I used in smoothies and for baking. The taste is great, it is a very good quality. The bag is resealable, so quite convenient.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality is great! I've made almond-oat raisin cookies and it was so delicious! This is a really healthy replacement for regular flour!

Posted on May 24, 2022

These were on sale at a good price. They are good for baking. Isn't a super fine almond flour, is coarse and dark brown but most almond flours are like that. Pretty good product!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love mixing this into my blanched almond flour for keto baking, makes the cookies look and taste very homebaked, but I don't want to use this entirely then the cookies get too dark.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

You can really tell it is almond flour from its consistency and smell. It is way cheaper to buy in iherb than in my country plus the quality is great. I will order again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This Almond flour is perfect for making chaffles, so important when giving up bread! Very high quality flour, great re-sealable packaging, handy size for my cabinet. The perfect Paleo Keto flour!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great deal. Pamela's Almond Flour is milled fine. I have used it forgluten free cookies, flat bread and pie crust. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

im used to the blenched almond flour so the color on this is a bit hard on the eyes, but it is all natural and less prossesed so its a good thing.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Got it on a flash-sale - and great value for money. This isn't an ultra fine powder/flour - but rather a bit grainy - so better suited for raw energy balls etc, and less for baking. :)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Smells great, use it to bake bread with no problem