SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The excellent packaging perserves the quality of the ingredients in this superfood that is high in antioxidents and and is a big benefit . The taste is typical cordyceps even though in capsules. I take this mushroom to support my immune system and for it's energy supporting capacities.The small size of the capsules make them easy to take.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Definitely noticed the difference in taking this product to my energy and endurance. I took 2 a day. I rotate mushrooms as I heard you shouldn't take the same one for more than 4 weeks, if you wnat to maximise their therapeutic benefits. Overall I do prefer tinctures to tablets for a greater potency and uptake from cells.

I am a regular user of cordyceps mushroom supplements, which are helpful because stress is an issue in my life. I decided to try this brand because my usual brand (MRM) was sold out. So far I've been having good results and am thinking it just might be an improvement over my usual brand. I like the fact that this brand never adds unnecessary ingredients like fillers, binders, preservatives or flow agents.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Cordyceps Mushroom is known to be a superfood and to benefit immunity, longevity, energy and detox. I like the fact that it is a natural ingredient and it can be used to rid the body of many ailments such as cancer without the use of chemicals to harm the body.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is one of the best Cordyceps available . CS-4 strain(cordyceps sinensis) is one of the most researched strain and in my personal opinion better then cordyceps Millitaris for me. According to Chinese medicine it has both Yang and Yin nourishing properties just a little leaning towards the Yang side

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like how it is packaged with a plastic seal on the lid to retain its quality. Good size and superfood that benefits energy levels.

11bf313c-bed7-471e-bd9a-af7d4573049e
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I've been taking cordyceps for a few months now, I feel like I get tired later in the day that I've used to

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very much like all of Paradise Herbs products or at least the ones I thought useful and so tried. Paradise Herbs so far as I know makes a very high quality product without added fillers that serve no purpose. The capsule and the product inside.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

After getting this supplement, I felt that my immune system is getting better and the allergy is greatly relieved. Also, I also felt much more energetic than before.