Page 1 - Reviews - Patch, Natural Bamboo Strip Bandages, Cuts & Scratches, Light, 25 Eco Bandages - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Wow, I am impressed! The bandage is like a fabric, wraps around your finger easily, with none of that gross plasticy feel. Sticks well too, and the size is normal, maybe slightly longer than the "regular" bandages. (A little plus is the adorable packaging, that you can also re-use if you wish, for holding pens or make-up brushes) Thank you so much!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

We like these ones as well as the black PATCH bandages. Love the fact they are Eco as we use bandages a lot in our house for any cuts, mosquito bites, scratches etc. They are sticky enough.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

these need to be put on without. touching the adhesive and without readjusting for it to stick. other than that they're nice and soft. they feel like any other fabric plaster. I just don't feel like I am ruining the earth when I use them.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Great as they are eco friendly but also they're very breathable and stay in place really well

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

high quality bandages! stick well to the skin and its not too sticky. its well made for the skin without that sticky feeling.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Easy to use, they seemed just like regular bandaids to me. I’m happy to have the bamboo option!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

the quality is great gonna try the other version after finishing it

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I loved the packaging! So it’s nice and easy to store them. And they work well - as normal bandages should!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Love these so much, especially since they’re eco friendly!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Well made and comfortable. Stay on a long time and best of all not harmful to the environment.