SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! My favorite brand of Skin and coat supplement for my dogs! Price is reasonable and offers exactly the same benefits as other more expensive brand. Those who are looking a good supplement brand for your dogs without having to cost a fortune should try this one. Perfect for pet. My four legged pets love the taste and smell a lot!

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,055

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,406

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Honestly I don't know if it helps my dog's skin because her skin's condition isn't so great. But perhaps it helps with her coat as I noticed they're less patchy. I get these during sales and of course my dog loves it. It's like a daily treat for her.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

My 2-year-old Shih Tzu loves this product. I noticed that his fur my more lush now. He doesn't seem to be licking his skin that much now.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I wasn't sure at first but my dog loved it and is looking great. I'm adding it to her diet and she loves the taste. I love the way she looks and knowing that she's getting the benefit of vitamins at her age!

Posted on May 21, 2022

These are a smaller sized treat, which are perfect for smaller dogs (and of course, still suitable for large dogs too). Our dog seemed to enjoy them.