SE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Wow!

This product is amazing! It’s the first time I tried such a kind: you spray it right in the toilet before you go and there IS NOT ANY bad smell after. I’m amazed! The Original citrus smell is that of a sweet lemon pie, and the packaging of 59 ml is so travel friendly, I can take it anywhere! Look forward to trying other scents!

8ec13299-3912-4d7b-9f80-c14a43f3b2ff
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Been intrigued by this product ever since it launched but wasn’t able to get it. Some in the market have different ways to use it normally after “throne sitting” drops but this is better for me to “mask” something you want to keep to yourself and not to let others “stay away”… I’m lactose intolerant so… go figure! I need to keep my “job” discreet whenever I accidentally ingest or took too many dairy and failed to bring my lactose enzyme. Will purchase again for sure! I hope the big size for the original scent is available!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I bought this item because I had to review it on my YouTube channel. IT WORKS! The scent isn't fully noticeable by itself and it's not fully as described (it's mainly CITRUSY), BUT it blocks your POO smell before it spreads in the bathroom. If you live with flatmates or work in an office - you have to buy one. Don't worry, it's small enough to fit in your bag. Thank me later :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I was amazed at how well this spray works. This particular scent is not my favorite but I'll definitely been ordering others to try. The smell isn't bad in any way, and it's certainly far better than useless stinky room deodorizers. I look forward to trying more.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Ours is a changed house since I discovered this product. No nasty bathroom smells. It is hard to find in Ireland but buying it through iherb.ie was easy! Highly recommend Read moreOurs is a changed house since I discovered this product. No nasty bathroom smells. It is hard to find in Ireland but buying it through iherb.ie was easy! Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product is a must have for any bathroom. Guys this stuff works and works great...Honestly now have you ever walked in the bathroom after your partner has just finished up there business? Remember that unpleasant smell? Well here's a good way to end those bad smelling days try a few sprays in the bowl before you go and you to will notice the differences. Fear no more with this stuff you're nose is safe.. It really works... It works so good I'll buy it by the case... Great product A+ oh and thanks for saving my sense of smell poo pourri...

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really hope they won’t discontinue this! It’s a must for me. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive stomach.. kinda tough to run to a toilet then dislodging something no one what’s to have a whiff of it… this is a life saver and makes everything discreet. A must have for me as I have one in my bag all the time

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I swear by these Poo-pourri products when I travel with my boyfriend or friends because I don't have to worry about the toilet smells because this prevents and masks any unpleasant scents. I like this scent because it is not the typical bathroom scent that makes it apparent to everyone what you used, so this can stay your little secret.