Page 1 - Reviews - Popchips, Corn Chips, Perfectly Salted, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love pop chips potato chips, but ordered these when they were out of stock. The corn flavor was fantastic; they seemed a bit less salted than the potato chips but had the same light, airy quality and excellent crunch. The only reason I am not giving them five stars is that for corn chips I prefer flatter tortilla chips, while these were a little thick, and though curled they were a bit small for dipping in anything. Even so, now that I know what to expect I'll probably buy them again when I'm in the mood for something different!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

PopChips Potato Chips Perfectly Salted has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. Feels right to snack, If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I like Fritos, but I am pretty sure they are fried. These aren’t so they are a bit healthier than their fried counterparts. Taste great and easy to snack on. The one thing keeping them from being 5 stars to me is that I wish they went a teeny bit heavier on the salt. But I suppose less salt is healthier, so it’s not a huge complaint.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very Good, fresh, nice size for with saandwiches. They are not so big, so they are easier to chew. Also not hot, flavored just right.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a healthy version of fritos in that it is not as salty or greasy. It tastes great and the crunchiness is satisfying. I prefer eating healthier snacks in general, and this fits the bill.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Taste good and seems like a healthy snacks. It will be good if it has a smaller package. Will reorder it when it has discount or promotion.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Ordered this & another snack to top up the order for free delivery. Great choice, very crunchy. Size is big & package is good so most of the contents are intact.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

the taste of corn is rich and i like the size is small and good to bite! its light and not too hard, a bit different with those fried corn chips

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Just munched on these yesterday with my kids. Not fried but tasted like a great corn chip! It was hard to believe-also a popcorn feel. All in all a wonderful snack-not that there were many left when my kids got through!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Another great lineup from popchips. This time using corn. However, cant really tell the difference between corn based and potato based. They are just as good.