Page 1 - Reviews - Premier Research Labs, Premier Digest, 60 Plant-Source Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Excellent quality digestive enzymes. Taking this has greatly reduced heartburn and gerd removing stomach pain. Taking one tablet one hour before bedtime removes that "full' feeling and no reflux when lying down. I am never without these!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Pan Ox-5 is no longer available. I tried this and it works great, no more acid reflux problems. People without gallbladders shouldn’t eat without this supplement.

Posted on May 1, 2022

A good supplement that I use before exercise, after exercise and before bed. It is good and effective. I recommend using it and the price is suitable

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product. Try it! i am glad I found this website

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Didn't make enough of a change to purchase again

Posted on May 1, 2022

helps break down cooked food

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Looks good. Have not tried yet

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Amazing digestion

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Had too little stomach acid for years without realizing it. Thanks to the HCL tablets, my digestion is significantly better, hardly any feeling of fullness.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I had to eat digestive enzymes at every meal, so I was reluctant to take unnecessary supplements, but I think the ingredients and quality of this company's products are good. The price is a pity, but I usually eat one tablet and it is very helpful for digestion.