SE
4.7

4.7
MRSRYS
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Finally found a cream that does it jobs very well‼️🤍

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I was looking for cream that is mild, gentle yet moisturizing to skin, and this Pyunkang Yul calming moisture barrier cream really does what’s its name!! 💯 It has no to mild soothing scent. The consistency is more on liquid to creamy. The size of the bottle will last for a month or 2, on everyday use. I used this in the morning and evening after serum. Again, another PKY product that I loved from the first used! 💕 Great in every season especially in winter ❄️ Yesss!! I’ll purchase this again. Worth every penny 🤙🏻✅ Cheap yet effective cream for skin barrier 💯🤍🤍🤍 Hope this helps 🥰👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

3a651cd4-b7e6-4348-83df-baaf24ba8eac
5d32fe41-cf72-4e26-9c0e-60adc6ec76de
56613d0a-4685-42fc-bc79-d0580c6de5e1
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
4,637
15,205

I love how simple and calming this moisturizer is. I always fall back on this after a couple of days of dealing with skin exfoliation acids. Pyunkang Yul is a great brand you can trust any day anytime and i will always buy their products as my needs may dictate. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love this purchase! I have a sensitive and acne prone skin, and so far my skin didn’t reacted to badly since I used it (its been 2 weeks now). My skin in winter time tends to get more sensitive and super dry, so far this product did its job in both moisturizing and calming. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

k82022
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

love this brand. good package. always good quality and good price on iherb. good size. no scent. very moisturizing cream for sensitive skin and it soothes moisture barrier. nice texture. i don’t use it daily but i think you can. especially important next season in the winter. i will buy again. i recommend it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is sooo soft,has bo scent, the quality is super and I think it can use any person in any age. The packaging is simple and nice. Its texture is very light,but it moisturizes very well the skin. I think it will goes for any season even for sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Love the K beauty products, and this one is really good. Good quality, the scent is neutral, easy to apply, quick absorbtion, easy to use, great for everyday. Size is good, I will use this cream for about 3-4 months, so it is a good value for money too. Nice quality for package.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very useful package. I like texture and that it does not have any scent. It gives proper moisture for my sensitive skin for every season of the year for my middle aged skin. Good size and high quality composition with a lot of benefits. I will continue to order this cream.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I first used it when I was on a holiday in Seoul during winter - it was cold and dry, yet this cream sufficiently moisturized my sensitive combi skin. As its name suggests, it helps to soothe and calm any sensitivities and moisturizes well. It is of a light cream texture that absorbs really quickly. No added fragrances. 50ml isn't huge but a little goes a long way for this.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Used on dry aged skin 50+, witch suffered from damaged skin barrier from acids. After a week of using this cream and other hydrating and nourishing treatments, the skin is very soft and shiny. Lightweight texture, great for layering. Overall haloed to postpone fillers and botox treatments, the skin is in good condition.