SE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Runny texture and yummy taste.

I was skeptical when I saw other reviews about the syrup being on the runny side but I can confirm 100 %. It's viscosity is very low like water. Hint: put it in the fridge and it will thicken more. BUT taste wise is amazing and not a disappoint at all. really tasty and goes well with my Keto Pancake. I'll buy another one soon.

82c6ec49-ceb9-4f10-a491-467f9cd07111

since I started keto I missed my maple syrup pancakes. This absolutely hits the spot ! Drizzling a little bit over well buttered keto pancakes is exquisite without the carbs and the spike of insulin. Texture is indeed very watery but honestly I don’t mind. You can keep it in the fridge to thicken a little bit but not as much as the maple syrup we know and love. It does the trick however when you’re missing pancakes

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Excellent alternative to traditional maple syrup. I can no longer have sugar unless it is in the form of stevia or erythritol. This alternative syrup taste similar to pure maple syrup and it makes me feel like I am not missing out! So happly I was able to find this product!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I was skeptical about this syrup as it can never be like the real thing, but you know what - it's close enough and it's good for you. I use it mostly for my overnight oats, sometimes pancakes, even though its not very thick in consistency so I liek it better in my oatmeal.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The taste is maple syrup but definitely a lighter one for sure. Packaging didn’t fail me as there no spillage at all. Perhaps I just didn’t know maple syrup yet that well yet. So far the size will allow me to use this on dishes that need a bit of sweetening.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Really delicious! Great quality bottle and syrup. Sugar free but still great taste. I have been using it on pancakes and waffles and I cannot even tell the difference with real syrup. It is great for a low carb diet and I highly recommend. A great purchase and I use it really frequently

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have always loved maple syrups on my pancakes, waffles, cereals. But as we grow older, we know that high sugar consumption is not good for our health. I am very glad that I found this alternative on Iherb. This tastes just like the real thing. This becomes a regular in my kitchen now !

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am obsessed. this is the best maple syrup alternative. it has 0 sugar and tastes exactly like maple syrup. this is great in all kinds of things. you can make baked oats, mix it with regular oatmeal for the same taste of the maple and brown sugar from quaker, you can add it to fat free and sugar free greek yogurt for an amazing flavor and even blend it with bananas and make ice cream. or add it to smoothies. oh and don't forget all the baking opportunities as well as just simple pancakes and waffles. I hope this review helped and if it did please give me an upvote so I can get more stuff from this lovely website :))

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

at first i had Second thoughts about it .. because they say its runny .. so liquidy and its true.. but i was impressed with the taste.. it tastes like a maple syrup but sugar free!! if i didn't try it my self wouldn't believe that !!! the only complaint is that we have to use it in few weeks after opening.. and bottle is big ! wish they made a smaller size .

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Rather similar in taste to actual maple syrup but it doesn't have the same thick consistency and sort of lacking in the somewhat smokey flavour but it's a great alternative that's keto friendly, diet friendly, and zero sugar so it works in adding to keto recipes like muffins and french toast. Yum!