SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 13, 2022
Good vitamins give me a rash

So these are great and give me energy. I’m over-methylated so it was hard to find a good b complex without methylated B’s. Serving is 3 but I get niacin flush each time I take them which is painful and red for about an hour even if I take only 1 or 2 pills instead of 3.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I always love the quality of this product. The ingredients are on point, the size of the pills are easy to swallow and I love that I can take these in small doses throughout the day to keep my mood, metabolism and energy levels up.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is great b complex i take one pill morning and it gives me focus, energy and calm. I ve been using this brand for more than a year. It helps me also with my pre menopause symptoms.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The best quality of a b complex. Have used this brand forcyears. It is a more pure vitamin, what i mean is no added ingredients for fillers.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been aking COMPLETE B--COMPLEX for 4 years. I have been pleased in every way with this product and the service I have received. I also firmly believe that COMPLETE B-COMPLEX directly contributes to my overall wellness. More specifically, through some prolonged high stress situations in my life over these years and the COVID pandemic we have dealt with during 2020 and 2021 I have stayed healthyd...not even a bad cold. Great product! Grace/Phoenix

Mahbouba
Posted on Apr 29, 2021

The effect of this is instant and amazing! You can feel the difference before and after taking the pill. BUT, the smell, taste and size of the pill is a major problem atleast to me, I would gag each time I had to swallow the pill and sometimes even throw up!! Until I couldn’t take it anymore when there was a total of 14 pills left for me to take I stopped. If you get nausea fast and always feel like you are going to throw up from the smallest things, this is not for you!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I have been using it for 8 years. Even 1 per day gives energy. And I am almost 60.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is the potency I really need for my daily vitamin b intake. I feel more energized when taking this.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

i bought it a few years ago and it was pretty good for me