SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I've been using ClearLungs for a couple of years because it improves minor lung congestion and irritation that occurs with allergies or at the start of a cold. The capsules are easy to swallow and don't give me an after taste. As long as the quality does not change, I intend to keep using it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Ordered Clear Lungs when nothing else was working, cleared in a few minutes, amazing my inhaler was not doing the job, the ingredients are Chinese herbs very potent. Do research before you use everyone is different may not be for you. I also order the other Clear Sinus of this brand as that is where my problem began. A pricey but effective product, for me.Timing was a bit of a wait, for me to a International country, well packaged as usual from IHERB, great service follow up. thks

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I’ve had a nasty bout of pneumonia after my C19 infection and Clear Lungs helped tremendously in bringing down the pain, inflammation and decreasing the phelgm. During the acute phase I could literally feel warmth in my lungs after I took them, like they were breaking up the mucous. I kept taking a maintenance dose to help with any residual inflammation and to help with breathlessness and function. They are little miracle workers! If you have any acute or chronic respiratory issues, I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I am a fit, healthy woman of 58 years. I have had asthma since I was 23, but, until recently, have not really had any issues as long as I took my cortisone inhaler every day. That all changed 18 months ago after a severe respiratory illness. I have been on several long doses of prednisone, had to take my rescue inhaler 3-4 times daily and ventolin nebulizers every 3 days. I started ClearLungs on Sept 1. Since then, I have not once needed my rescue inhaler! I am beyond thrilled. I finally feel like I can take full breaths. No more chest tightness and feeling like I am suffocating! I don't know why it works, I only know it does and I am truly grateful!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great herbal supplement for supporting a healthy respiratory response, keeping your lungs clear, and for combatting lung inflammation. I'm prone to upper respiratory issues, having had pneumonia at least 3 times, a cold or flu usually ends up turning into a more serious bronchial infection, and have also had COPD issues. This herbal truly helps keep thing in check. It's name is what it does ... CLEAR LUNGS!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Helps with my mucus incredibly! I have IBS, GERD and asthma. I smoke weed for PTSD and it caused my lungs to become congested , and my asthma would flare up into coughing fits. Since taking this, it’s helped bring up the mucus and has helped me to breathe and relax more. Since using this, I’ve been able to meditate for longer durations without wheezing, etc. amazing.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I wasn’t sure what to expect with these pills but didn’t have anything to loose. I’ve suffered with post nasal drip and the constant need to swallow. Have tried everything to help but nothing worked but started taking 2 of these daily and I can say there has been improvements 😁 My problems not totally gone but am assuming the longer taken then, hopefully, the more chance of it working 🤞

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Been using this for a lot of years, it has always been my go to for a bad flu with a chest cough. Since Covid, I keep it on hand always. Contracted Covid a couple of months ago and was left with a cough, have been using it non stop to get rid of the cough and clear my lungs. Couldn't live without it. Recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Been taking clear lungs roughly 6 months. I do not have to wear my oxygen during the day anymore. Would recommend it to anyone. Even my lung doctor said my lungs have showed improvement. The quality is great. I only take 2 each morning. Has the perfect ingredients to make an improvement in my health.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have had very bad asthma since 2005 and long years of glucocorticoids with bad effects. At this point thankfully I have found alternatives, this is one. I read research that the long long used Chinese medicine on which this is based has an 80% effect of corticosteroids without harm. Seems so to me, I take 2 in the morning, two caps before bed and in between if needed. But then I have been in a bad way. I bought previously and now bought three more bottles as I will be using this into the future. Lovely product, feels very clean, high quality ingredients and manufacturing. The label writes that the effects improve with length of time taken, I notice this. Just run out and panicked . Very thankful to find it here on iherb and that it’s price is now lower than a few months ago. That matters to me.