SE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

the scent is ok. not strong. not irritating. i used this to concealy post acne marks. good quality been using for 2 weeks now. the size is ok. I don't know how long will it last.i love the size and packaging it looks very elegant.. first time to try and im glad it blend the color of my skin. i love its coverage and texture . my concern is that i just don't know about make up so i don't know if i used this right . i used a bb cream and this concealer to look pleasant on my mid 30 age. this is me after 7 hours. i just put a spot of this concelear after the bb cream on my large post acne marks.. i reapply sometimes as i am sweating a lot.

243cbee0-9d8d-456d-96be-67ae4bdd7114
Posted on May 18, 2022

Perfect concealer with no scent and quality ingredients you can use in your daily routine. It’s a generous size and packaged well. Could work for any age and gives good coverage. The color and texture are nice and it addresses concerns if you have blemishes to cover. I purchased this for my daughter, but I may get one for myself.

eacd7a23-7460-434c-b839-8e2f4f067ec6

I think the price is very low, didn't had high expectations. But from my experience of working in Sephora for nearly 5 years, this is good stuff! Its like Urban Decay All Nighters Waterproof Concealer, which costed SG$40. It dries really quickly so I would recommend to apply it area by area. Don't apply everywhere then blend, otherwise you need to spend a lot of time blending. I love it, and I think if you are considering getting a concealer, just get this and try! I think its gonna be discontinued!

0c208cc1-6059-414a-968e-6116ecef5ae1
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Nice texture and shade, the color fits good with my bb and mixed well. The coverage is good but not perfect, for that price though the VFM is good. Press like if my review helped ❤️🙏🏼

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The quality is good and long lasting, high coverage and texture is blend able

dc5f4287-1520-4ceb-a711-ed7016b4299f
Posted on May 16, 2022

Very smooth application blends well and a great price . Will definitely order again. Package is convenient and it’s age appropriate. Size is generous.

317aa9fc-dc3d-4d01-89c3-e3e23b8dc10d
ef35261c-b855-4080-9b76-7790cbbcf96d
Posted on Dec 17, 2020

Very easy-to-use and budget friendly concealer. It has medium coverage ; it is matte and pretty light in texture; and it dries nicely without being cakey / patchy. It is not a heavy duty concealer, but I would say it does cover up most of my little spots and my dark circles pretty well. This is one of my favorite concealer for causal daily use!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Works! I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Obsessed with this concealer Coverage and quality is so good

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This product has a good quality and a cheap price. The package is good. It is easy to use.