SE

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This make up does stay Matte all day! The color is perfect for fair complexion. Use only a little at a time blending because it goes a long way. I’m sensitive around my eyes and I used it on my eyelids and under eyes with great coverage and no irritation!

Love this foundation. It shippes quickly. This foundation is a little thicker than the ones I have used in the past. It spreads easily and always a lot of coverage. I did find it stayed on very well and left my skin feeling nearly make-up-free. I have very sensitive skin and was not irritated at all by this product. Quality and scent are perfect.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This foundation is a little thicker then the ones I have used in the past. It spreads easily and always a lot of coverage. I did find it stayed on very well and left my skin feeling nearly make up free. I have very sensitive skin and was not irritated at all by this product.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This was my first time buying this foundation. My skin is very fair and can be more on the dry side(apart from the hotflashes lol). This foundation is very creamy, blends in well, and I do love the matte finish. This color is just a bit too dark for my fair skin. The shade is 'True Ivory' so I would have thought that was light enough but nope. I still use it but blend it with another lighter foundation I have. The quality definately seems good. There is no noticeable scent and the coverage is excellent.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Really good foundation and very cheap,I could never get foundation to match my very fair skin or give good coverage,but this is perfect.Great solution for oily skin.Highly I recommend it!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Have been using this one for more than 7 years! Everyone ask me which foundation I use cause gives you a doll skin type of look! Super cover all imperfections and perfect for oily skin!

Posted on May 24, 2021

I love the mousse texture, it has a nice coverage and easy to blend with a kabuki brush or a beauty sponge! Blends nicely and naturally to my light skin and the "true ivory" shade is quite neutral. A little goes a long way so start with a thin layer and build up if you need. Will buy again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

the scent was okay, the size was good for the price and thr coverage was also okay as i did not expect so much but would ve verry good for everyday makeup

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this foundation It’s texture is little thich it’s coverage is high good size easy to use