Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Stay Matte, Mattifying Loose Powder, 001 Transparent, 0.35 oz (10 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 9, 2022

UPDATE: this powder is becoming one of my top favorite powders, it looks amaaazing on the skin and it's blurring it kept my makeup in place the whole day and it's really mattifying for someone with very oily T zone amazing product

e06e8ece-39c0-4422-88b7-1a447e4d8ff3
e8ffa689-2e5e-42c9-b1a6-7f6d0314fb24
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is pretty good...I'm just starting to get the hang of using a loose powder. This does not irritate my skin and gives me a finished/even look after applying a BB cream. I also really like the "puff" that it comes with, it has a little ribbon attached to hold onto while applying.

DeepSea
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It's a really good quality mattifying powder, there is no coverage since it's transparent. The package is great it doesn't spill a lot. But it's better if you use it in a dry climate it doesn't last long in the summer. The texture is really nice!

Deeeeee
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My country still requires to wear a mask and I used this to try if this is mask resistant. It survived well after 6 hours of wearing a mask and I still looked 75% matte which is not bad. Especially for the price point.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The best of best so far, really create matte effect on face and last all day all night, is just amazing

5fb6dbd8-0629-4b18-9c18-0a193b7f5646
a3fdf9be-8a6c-4249-b2b9-bbaf95e1ecb4
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Would have given it 5 stars but my only complaint is that the powder has a scent. It would be much better if it did not have a scent. Works well all over the face.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

when holiday, i don't make up any, except sunblock and primer, then i will brush on this powder. it is matt and it can last the daytime. it will be my 2nd option when without a Laura Mercier loose powder.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Has a slight scent, not too strong. Holds makeup well, but not as light and thin as I would like my loose powder to be, but overall a great drugstore powder!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

it's good , it's not 100% transparent ,but it's really. helpful to mattify the foundation

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

No scent, easy to use thanks to it size, package and composition. I was concern by the color and texture, but it has ok coverage on my skin