SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This stuff really works. It is wonderful for my daughter. She sings. It helps my scratch throat when it drys out and when it burns from post nasal drip. If you combine it with their nasal spray.. Amazing!!! I havent been sick for more than one day since I started using Seagate products. Before, I would get sick and stay sick for weeks.. sometimes months. I live in a very moldy, humid and pollen rich area. I have always had sinus problems, till now. And the fact that they are environmentally responsible and chemical free, well that just puts me over the moon!!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I bought this to help my throat feel better during the flu season, and it does it job ! A good alternative from barleans throat spray which i also love. Good product and good quality ! IHerb is a fantastic company that shipped worldwide fast ! I am happy with my purchase!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

nice quality, with active ingredients good for any ages package in the right way brings if you concern about a lot benefits, is good for diet we can use as a supplement with unflavored taste ,

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Great taste, easy to use bottle with spray, used it recently during covid. It helped me with my throat, and relieved the pains quickly. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Am a big fan of Olive leaf products, be it tea or spray or supplement. I love this spray, it taste good and my kids would spray them whenever they feel their throats itchy.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Amazing and excellent, I recommend it and I will return to buy it for me and my children

Diamint
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I bought this spry because I have chronic tonsillitis since childhood and I constantly need a spray to clean my throat. The spray is good, keeps the tonsils clean and has an anti-inflammatory effect. I recommend!

13d7376b-b9f9-44c0-98ef-79b66060d532
4c28a798-3797-4f9f-9f68-5f5f2530b6e6
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

There might be a way to easily to do it but for me It is not so easy to apply this directly to my throat.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Quality very good age for all package is normal benefit for old ages