Page 1 - Reviews - Seeking Health, HomocysteX Plus, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 3, 2022

really great product. good ingredient. my homocysteine ​​level has dropped by half. im very happy for that. the quality is very good. good size to swallow. contains methylated folic acid and two forms of vitamin B12.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My go to methylated B supplement. If you have one of those dirty genes I highly recommend this brand. Seeking health products are reliable and so much research has been done to back up it's products. Their dirty gene book is great too.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have MTHFR mutation and had high homocysteine for many. I tolerate it well. My recent blood test showed a drop in homocysteine into a normal range. It's the first product that I can tolerate well.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great forms of active vitamins B, the complex is very good.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Very good brand, good mix of all in one, gonna give it to my husband as he hates to take many pills.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The brand has a solid reputation. I cannot waste time wondering when it comes to my health.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great supplement! Fast shipping. Rat ingredients and quality.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

very good to reduce homocysteine

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Still too early to know effects.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have genetic mutations and autoimmune diseases. Analyzes showed high homocysteine - 14, vitamins B6 and B12 at the lower limit of normal values. With my genetic breakdowns, incl. s-m Gilbert, pharmacy vitamins of group B will not work for me, they simply will not be assimilated, and may even worsen the condition. Vitamins in this product are in the most accessible form for assimilation, as well as in the concentration necessary for the body. I take this complex for the third day an hour after breakfast. The state of health has not worsened and this is already good)) When I finish the course, I will supplement the review with the result.