Page 1 - Reviews - Seeking Health, Optimal Electrolyte, Seltzer, 7.41 oz (210 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I just found this product on iHerb and am delighted because I don't have to specially order it from Seeking Health. This way I can combine other supplements in same order. I've been taking this supplement for years to help me keep hydrated because as you get older you tend to have a hard time staying hydrated...which in my case I was getting muscle cramps. Thank you iHerb for carrying this company's excellent products!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I really like this product. I add a scoopful to a small flask with just water and a bit of ice and take it to my hot yoga class along with a big flask of water. I find it really helps me feel good right through until the end, no matter how much I sweat.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Chose due to excellent ingredients for hydration beyond basic, Mg, k, Na, cofactors but because I need to avoid 5 hours before bed I need another version. I like that they offer one without added colouring (beta carotene) but admit I wish it had flavour as I don't love the taste (not bad at all just not enticing)... which could be remedied on my own end. Great option to have and wish more companies offered no colour no added flavour options!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is the cleanest electrolyte!! No artificial sweeteners or colors. This combination of electrolytes/minerals is actually insanely good. I’m a holistic nutritionist and I’m very picky with supplements - this one is 10/10. energy levels increased a lot with this!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Love this product and so happy it’s now available on iherb. This is my favorite flavor. Beware, loose electrolyte powder can get sticky overtime so I recommend to use it up as quickly as possible after opening.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Im mixing this with other supplementdrops and its great stuff; im not even craving my coffee in the morning it makes me feel very energetic

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent product, it has really helped with muscle recovery after gym workouts. Easy to use, just make sure not to get any water droplets near the tub!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The taste of this was surprisingly good, I think going for a seltzer is best with electrolytes.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great quality and taste. I take At least once a day in summer time and feel more hydrated

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love the individual packages. So easy to use.. taste great and keeps my electrolyte in check - I have more energy and think clearer,