Page 1 - Reviews - Seeking Health, Prenatal Essentials, Methyl-Free, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I use only this prenatal. I don't have any side affects and I feel great. It makes me feel safe that with 2 pills a day, I get the vitamins I need. Seeking Health pills don't have any flavor, so it's easy to take. When I had nausea, the pills didn't make me feel worse. Really good product. and I love the fact its natural and that it's made with attention.

98000f82-ebae-4e33-811b-4d6601febb2f
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have been trying to find a non-methylated prenatal for five months. The multi I was taking unfortunately smelled like animal urine and the smell and taste along with my first trimester nausea was a nightmare combination. I was very concerned with not getting the nutrition I needed And only wish I had found this product sooner. There is no smell and no aftertaste for me so I will be ordering this product for years to come to make sure I am well covered during pregnancy, postpartum in nursing, and any other possible future pregnancies. My daughter was also impressed by this formula and was glad I was able to find something to suit my specific nutritional needs

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I find I cannot process methylated B vitamins due to a number of genetic issues - this formulation is wonderful, even if you are not pregnant. It contains "milder" coenzymated forms of B12 and Folate to overcome MTHFR issues.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It was recommended by OB/GYN for preparing my pregnancy. So far it's good, I like that is only capsules per day, not a lot.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

One of the few multivitamins that I actually tolerate with verysensitive and reactive immune system. I have been taking it for the last 4 months and it has helped me get lacking nutrients and re-establish hormonal balance.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like these prenatals quite a bit. They don’t irritate my stomach or make me nauseous. I also like that they have a bit of boron in them.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Nice to have a quality option that doesn't have 8 capsules like the regular Seeking Health prenatal vitamin for days when I am more nauseous. My husband also uses this as his multivitamin because the ingredients are so good!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Glad to have found a methyl free multi! Methylated vitamins tend to make me very fatigued. This one is great and has most essential vitamins and minerals you need as a daily multi to prepare or as a prenatal.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best, I heard they have improved this formula. Can we have it on I herb please.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great for my health, quality product!