SE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is great and my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great quality and ingredient. Safe packaging for BabyCentre too. My baby likes the taste and it’s often used when baby is in teething season as a soothing and filling meal. Serving is adequate for 16 month old too. My kid’s favourite flavour.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I won't feed my baby anything but serenity. It's the best. I feel so good giving it to my little one. And Iherb is great at delivery, so happy I can get this food in the UK. Thank you Iherb.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Update 04/30/22 This is now one of my all time favorites. I like it so much that I feel anxious when I run out or when it's out of stock or not on sale (it IS a very expensive product - a few ounces of root veggies, part of which is water, so more than $1 per ounce, BUT they quality is excellent, and unlike pouches by some other companies, these have a very generous shelf life if you get them when they're recently produced. iHerb tends to have very fresh stock. For example, I just received some that expire in May of 2023, so more than a year from now. They will be long gone by then, but it's great to be able to stock up and to know that if I don't use them up quickly they won't go to waste. In short, I find these delicious and satisfying. I think they are my favorite veggie baby food puree, though Serenity Kids' "Roots" is also very yummy. My original review: Initially I was disappointed in this product because I was really looking forward to the parsnip flavor and all I could taste was carrots. But as I've been going through the packets I've begun to pick up more on the parsnip flavor, and I'm really enjoying it. Fair warning, the main ingredients are carrot and sweet potato with a hint of parsnips (the last ingredient), but as far as carrot flavored purees go, this is the best I've had, none of the weird off flavors most carrot baby foods have. I also love that all the Serenity Kids packets contain a small amount of healthy organic oil, though for those of us who have difficulty with fats it does limit how much we can rely on these packets (because 5 mg of fat, which is the amount per packet, might be okay, but if you consume several it can put you over the limit for what your digestive system is able to tolerate. Not sure if this would be an issue for some babies/toddlers as well. Still, overall, I think Serenity Kids has done an amazing job of coming up with formulas that taste like real food, because they contain only real food and must have figured out a processing method that keeps flavor intact better than just about any other company on the market, and keep a good balance between digestibility and having some healthy fats and protein with no fillers, no additives, no preservatives, no lemon juice or ascorbic acid. Really great product line! Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My baby loves it! Easy to feed and great taste!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great pouch for busy days. Baby absolutely loved this one so I'll be purchasing more

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Other flavours preferred but anything they put out is worth a try. Great

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One of most bought pouches because of high fat content and baby loves the taste of this brand the most

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

baby loves to eat these! taste good from what I can tell. love that there is minimal sugar in the ingredients.