SE

ShakedA
Posted on Oct 15, 2021
Love the Line

I am a fan of the Hibiscus line so I had to get this mask!! I use it every few washes (my hair is curly and I wash it 1-2 times a week) to maintain moisture and bounce! I recommend it if you have super dry, brittly hair, but usually the regular conditioner is enough for me

Anything from Shea Moisture is amazing! it has a light texture and smells like coconut i'll comeback with updates once trying it, please like for points🙏🏻

1a95f999-4422-47de-89be-0f05185cc207
156e2987-2450-4f8d-b9fe-f7fc43e495b1
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is a good deep conditioner. It is very thick and weighs my type 2 hair down. I mix it with water or a lighter conditioner for better hair penetration. It does soften and moisturized my hair. The scent is light , smells like hibiscus and more tropical. Overall, I would recommend it to someone with very thick and coarse hair.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is the best hair product I have used. It is a combination of special ingredients that hydrates, shines, and defines the curls well, which gives you the best quality look after. The size is perfect for use, as you don't need much and it's a product that I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I tried a few deep conditioners and this one is probably in my top 5. I'm not really used to products with protein so I bought this one to see if that would work for me and it did. The quality is great given the price and the scent is beautiful (fruity). The size is also pretty generous. In facet I bought this 6 months ago and it's still half full.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I ordered alongside some other SheaMoisture product, I have been using them for months now, and I really like the results. The smell is DEVINE (Note : I love coconut scented products). I use this product as a mask before showering, or to replace the conditioner from the same line for shower detangling, it works very well, I like to oversaturate my hair with it until it gets all slippery and easily detangled. I have fine 3B hair, and the finish result doesn't feel too heavy for me. Make sure to rinse well, with colder water if you can.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

You can enjoy your bath time with coconut tropical scent!! After shampoo & conditioning, I apply it then leave 5-10 mins. Rinse it well then you can see your hair get healthy curly hair:) I use it 2-3 times in a week. Very reasonable this big size!! I like it bcos after using my hair is moisture and shiny;)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I had really dry hair and this is the first hair product that helped me so fast. It smells amazing and consists of natural ingredients. I have an oily scalp with dandruff so I am sensitive to a lot of products. This product even helped with my scalp problems. Definitely, buying this product again!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I love this product! Smell, texsture, effect are perfect. I love the whole line of this brand and would like to recommend it to everyone with curly hair. Feeling on my sensitive skin on the scalp is also pleasant, when I massage it into my hear. Aroma is very pleasant.