SE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Good but way too sweet

This formula contains a good mix of effective electrolytes, but it is way too sweet for me to drink without adding something to counteract the sweetness. I squeeze fresh lemon drops and add additional ingredients until the sweetness reduces enough for me to drink it. I don't usually dislike sugar or other sweetners, but this brand is a lot sweeter than 2 other brands I've tried.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The ingredients are exactly the same as my old brand which is way more expensive. The quality seems just as good and the flavor perfect. Stevia is used as the sweetener which is what I prefer for great taste. Hydrates well which I need in the desert and for hiking.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Electrolytes are substances that have a natural positive or negative electrical charge when dissolved in water. They help your body regulate chemical reactions, maintain the balance between fluids inside and outside your cells, and more. Good quality for price, refreshing taste. I use it for hydration during training. I like it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've been buying bottled electrolytes for years. This product has all of the same ingredients, tastes as good and it about 90% cheaper per portion.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

GreT taste full of quality ingredients size is on the smaller tub but I think I can definitely get extreme benefits from two of these a day. Or when I’m need of hydration the packaging is shallow and perfect for scooping out

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Having already bought the lemon flavor from the same brand and being very happy with it, unfortunately, the mixed grapes were too sweet for my personal preference, and I will not repurchase it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I used the grape one before I bought this. the grape one tastes horrible. this tastes a lot better. both helped me to stay hydrated. It helps against my cramps in my arm and leg.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Good ingredients list for hydration. It works! The price is very competitive compared to similar products (e.g. Vegasport). I like the citrus flavor better than this one, thus the 4 stars rather than 5. This one is a bit syrupy in taste.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It’s good and recommend, it feels refreshing and adds a bit of flavor to my water

2745eefe-13be-4473-8ebc-108afea77882
22d513a8-3a05-43f3-987e-4065b5c9c718
Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I wasn't drinking nearly enough water to stay hydrated, and my Diet Coke habit just exacerbated the problem. I experienced painful cramps that interrupted my sleep and were becoming worrisome even during waking hours. I tried potassium and magnesium supplements, which were ineffective. Bought gallons of Gatorade, which although helpful were cumbersome to lug home and expensive. Saw this product and gave it a shot. So glad I did. It tastes great and cramps are a thing of the past. I realized I hadn't had a soda in weeks about halfway through my first bottle of Sierra Fit. I love this stuff. It's convenient, portable, economical, effective, and delicious. I had a glitch with delivery once, and a replacement arrived the next day! Who does that? Their customer service is in a class of its own. Great product. Great company.