SE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
My workouts have never been better

I used to feel fatigued during my workouts. Specially towards the end, I'd feel like passing out sometimes. After I started taking this, my workouts have never been better. I increased all the weight I'm lifting within a week of taking electrolytes, and don't feel like passing out anymore. My sleep also improved a little bit, probably because of the magnesium it has The taste is good, I put 1 and a half scoops into 800ml of water and it tastes just fine, but I prefer Sierra Fit lemonade taste The package honestly is too small and it's a little bit annoying to take the scoop out and use the product, it'd be better if it was smaller in height and bigger in width

341dceb3-ca1a-4fe9-884b-5e082d93ca34
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Quality electrolyte powder for sports or for days when you had loose bowels. I prefer taking this rather than those high caloric gatorade/powerades which doesn't have enough electrolytes and minerals. This is cheap. A single scoop makes about 90 glasses of electrolyte boost. I also make a mix of this for times when I feel like craving for cordials/coke. I also used this to increase my breast milk supply as hydration is the key!! Very happy with this purchase!! I will try other flavors next time. :)

c80fd9c7-ae8a-44ce-bb5e-cf3c479fff5c
a415ab3e-1091-4cea-89ae-f74b7da9c475
1351d31c-7d31-4567-a569-d52aa236f67e
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I had tried the Tropical taste of the Electrolyte Powder which I like the taste I brought. I can drink them before doing workout which I found out, it gives you more energy. Good to try this product when they have special on. The powder can boost your immune system.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

We try to avoid products that have food coloring or artificial flavors or questionable ingredients. This one along with the lemonade are our favorites. I bought this on sale and it was a great value. I will likely buy more when it goes back on sale. It is more cost efficient with better ingredients than NUUN which we used to use.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I ordered this product for my mum to supplement the loss of electrolyte due to her menopause heavy sweating especially in summer. She suffered from muscle spasm as the electrolyte comes out of her body despite increased intake of fluid. The muscle spasm condition has gone after she takes this product. She has tried Pocari (a very famous brand for its electrolyte drinks) meanwhile, but it never works and her muscle spasm condition happens again. She switched back to this product and the condition improves. And this product has no calories too! Highly recommended it to tjose whi

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I keep coming back for this cos with this, you get a bang for your buck. It is the best tasting most affordable electrolyte powder, lasting me forever and making my keto smoothies come alive bar none. Go for this if you are still looking. Please click the like button and thank you very much f

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

good taste the size is small and compact the quality of the product is really good and ingredients will helps you to gain all the electrolytes you need, only if you eat healthy meals is will not give you 100 of the minerals you need but it will close the gap to 100% DV

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I was NOT expecting it to taste this good. If this was bottled, I'd be buying it on the go! So, I moved to Thailand a month ago... And in a very unladylike manner, the tropical heat is making me sweat profusely. So I've been losing tons of salt and minerals, and have been reaching out for diet sodas daily. This electrolyte powder seriously tastes amazing, and I know it's placebo but I instantly felt... Peppier? After chugging down a bottle. Can't wait to try on a 3-day fast, this could be a life saver. And of course now I have to try other flavors. This one will be hard to beat, though!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Quality electrolyte! They have a new size now, used to be much smaller. Love the taste, immediate hydration. If you have problems going to the bathroom the ingredients will make you run to the restroom. So be aware of that if you're planning on leaving the house after taking it. I wouldn't recommend taking them during a workout, training, or sport in an outside setting.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the third flavor I’ve tried and love this one along with the others. Mild flavor not too overly sweet and great ingredient list. Clean ingredients that seem to be hard to find with electrolyte supplements. I sip of this before and during my workouts and have never felt sick after consuming.