SE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

i am gluten allergy. i feel good when i use it. I use it for fitness workout. Taste rich chocolate with milk. Whey Protein Isolate is the Best protein. This price cheaper and have good quality. Great ingredient, have BCAA 5.35g , 24g Protein, non-artificial pigment, non-artificial preservative, no hormone.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I primarily use this Sierra Fit protein to assure I'm receiving adequate protein in my diet. There are multiple benefits: fast-acting proteins and longer acting proteins to assure sustained protein levels in the blood; I have always been a big fan of Aminogen, which is an enzyme complex to help break down proteins; it's not over-sweetened with Sucralose;, it has a nice balance of potassium, sodium, and calcium to restore electrolytes, plus the potassium helps re-hydrate muscles and add volume. I generally mix it with almond milk and HMB, which helps to slow muscle wasting.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The flavor is unexpectedly good! I was a bit skeptical at first because I hadn't tried the brand before. But I was very impressed by the flavor and consistency. Taste like a chocolate milk shake with a hint of cookie flavor. NO aftertaste which is a very huge plus. No slimy consistency, very smooth. I highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is the best tasting protein shake I have ever tried. It is also very smooth and not chalky like others I have tried. I wish the 5lb was available at the time of purchase. Do yourself a favor and buy a few because sometimes it is not available due to it's popularity. This in combination with my leanmode fat burner has been a life saver so far as I am fighting to not gain winter weight. I can honestly say it is helping with the cravings the cold weather encourages. If this review helped you please hit the like thumb and give this tasty protein powder a try. You will not be disappointed

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Strong chocolate flavor, quite sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It mixes pretty well with a spoon but does clump a bit. I mix it in with hot coffee and then it mixes pretty well. For cold liquids, it would probably be best to use a blender or maybe a shaker bottle to get it to mix completely.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

High quality protein with great taste. The chocolate flavor is perfect. It mixes very well and doesn't bubble up or form chunks like some other brands. The brand is affordable and the ingredients are spot on without hormones or other nasty stuff. It simply works. I am buying this whenever it is available. Sometimes it is sold out. If this review was useful for you, please thumb it up.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

First WHEY protein that I've been ever used. I've liked a taste. I took the biggest size and got a good price per lb. Good product quality for a good price!

02f63e5d-dc7d-43be-941b-dff3de90cba2
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

670a38b0-39b9-4715-86ea-a590a359103d
78f9e5ea-7596-4812-aa15-15440b00f645
Posted on May 1, 2022

I found out about this vitamin while researching natural supplements. I thought it was worth giving a try. I'm glad I did! It made me feel focused, energetic and happy.