Page 1 - Reviews - Simple Mills, Seed & Nut Flour Sweet Thins, Mint Chocolate, 4.25 oz (120 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am so happy that Simple Mills is making snacks without almond flour. I try not to eat many processed foods, and do so by selecting those with the cleanest ingredients. I feel good about the ingredients in these cookies - and only eat a couple at time. Best of all, if you like mint cookies these taste great.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I liked that there were ingredients at face value and minimal ones. The taste reminded me of health thin mint cookies and I recommended these to my friend who is gluten free. My toddler also enjoyed eating these as a snack and they aren’t too hard that he couldn’t eat them.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this by mistake thinking it was the chocolate brownie flavour. My hubby and kids all liked it so now I’m stocking up all three variations.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really like this brand and after enjoying the chocolate brownie flavour I thought I’ll give this mint one a chance as I am usually a big mint fan. I think these are well worth the purchase. The mint taste is not too strong or artificial. Yummy.

Aliaq8
Posted on May 26, 2022

i love this.. if you love mint choco, you are going to like the taste of these. Good ingredients. size: I wish it was bigger, well packaged nothing broken. eat as a snack. serving size for one box is good for 3 people.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

best texture crackers. I have purchased chocolate flavoured ones and absolutely loved so much so that I eat too much of it in one seating. Simply can't stop eating it. I can't wait till chocolate mint version arrives!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It has mint flavour but not that rich. It is like a healthy biscuits that you cannot resist it. It is delicious while Hong Kong rarely obtain this kind of biscuits. I like to eat it very much.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like Simple Mills Brand. All natural ingredients and great tasting food. These remind me of teddy graham's. The chocolate is there but the mint flavor you have to find.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Delicious! A little too sweet for me perhaps because I don’t usually eat loads of sugar. But this is wonderful

c11a0c77-6518-4896-ad9e-0b2aba5b5dac
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great ingredients: all organic nuts and seeds. And I'm a huge lover of mint and chocolate ;) Love it!