SE

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is an amazing peel. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. but one should take care to not overdo it. Once a week is quite enough. Has a funny smell, but doesn't bother me at all.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I only use it weekly since my skin can be sensitive to manual scrubs. My skin was slightly irritated after use but did clear up all my flakeys.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

IHuda Qattan copied this formula to create “YoGlow” scrub! Decent product, I like it for underarm care

c58ec11f-7250-4181-9d54-4a8303fade3d

it's good, doesn't smell like pineapple but smells ok, peels the skin chemically which is great but doesn't foam and kind of "disappears" before you rub it so you have to use more soap while it's quite a small and pricy product... doesn't leave the skin dry (i have a combination skin). I'd recommend it if it was like half the price but there are better options for cheaper prices that even offer nicer fragrances please press LIKE if my comment helped you :)

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very similar to the huda beauty scrub High quality for good price

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I love it after i used it i feel my face very soft and healthy i recommand it

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Just tried it and it works wonders! Skin feels fresh and so smooth after the use

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

The reason I bought this peel gel was because I wanted a cheaper and similar result alternative to the wishful yo glow peel that is really expensive. This peel gel is even better! Not kidding, the result is better and even the price is amazing compared to the wishful one. My skin was so smooth that I couldn't even feel my peach fuzz on my hair from the smoothness of my face. Another amazing thing was that when I came to do my skincare afterwards they went on so so smoothly that I fell even more in love with it. I also noticed that my skin looked amazing the following day, it looked hydrated, bright and healthy. The only bad thing about this gel is the scent is a bit weird and not to my liking, similar to a mild medicine scent. I found a way around that by using a tiny bit of my cleanser and washing my face with it afterwards, and the scent immediately goes away. You use it on dry skin and apply a little bit on both cheeks, chin, and your forehead, and not more than a pea size amount on each area. Once you start rubbing it in it will start pilling up so you just continue rubbing for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then you can wash it off. If the scent bothers you you can then wash your face with a tiny bit of face wash and it will go away. Another important thing is not to use it more than once or twice a week because it removes dead skin and it exfoliates the skin, so it's important not to over strip your skin. I really loved this product and I will definitely repurchase. Please click "YES" if your found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have used this before shower, and I notice that my skin looks brighter than before.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

This deep peeling gel contains cellulose particles and AHA found in apples. It effectively exfoliates dry skin and eliminates sebum in pores. Pineapple, aloe, and purslane extracts cultivate skin that is clear and blemish-free.