Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Higher Absorption Magnesium Glycinate, 350 mg, 240 VegCaps - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have insomnia for more than 3 years. I take antidepressants and sleeping pills from my psychiatrist. Recently after I take Zinc and Mg I can sleep without medication from my psychiatrist. I hope I can stop gradually the medicine and just take minerals and vitamins. Firstly I consume 3 times Mg a day, but make me drowsy. Now I take 1 in the evening after meal and 1 before bed

9ef48a40-8a25-45c4-941f-c60d283cf3a4
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Despite on whats written on the bottle (400mg),this actually 100 mg/caps,so you'll need 4 caps to get 400mg.I like it because it's even more ease in my tummy than the Mg Citrate.I drink this 2x2 with Vit D3,K2 & Zinc.This helps to regulate my sleep,my bowel movement,reducing flatulence,cramp and it helps to activate the D3 so it won't cost you a kidney stone,,it's also good for your heart👍👍Definitely gonna buy this again

d03c33fe-6880-4a02-8fc6-d6e48310400c
0147b526-db57-4636-b17f-e3ad6c84f040
Posted on Dec 12, 2021
1963

I liked this magnesium very much. Before that I took chelated magnesium. This magnesium supports the nervous system well, soothes well. Improves sleep. Before, I didn’t believe that it was possible to strengthen the nervous system in this way, I decided to try, indeed the nervous system became much stronger.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've just purchased this product from Solary. I like the packaging which looks so neat. This type of magnesium absorbs so well and 350mg a day is enough for people looking for stress relief, better recovery after workouts and stronger bones and joints. The price is suitable as well since the container has 120 caps wich can last for 4 months.

081289da-d51f-429d-a56a-c504771cdf66
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Helps relax the muscles in my legsat end of day, since I am in medical field and I stand a good part of my day. Helps me to Fall asleep, However the 300 mg doesn’t seem to be as good as the 400 as it states it has more absorption. Take 1 hour before bedtime for best effect I think solaray is a great product That I trust

a42c30a5-52be-4fc3-b1a0-f9433a9ee357
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i buy it for family's vitamin... The benefits of magnesium for bone health are unquestionable. However, not only for bones, there are various benefits that you can also get from eating foods and drinks with magnesium content. Know what are the benefits of magnesium for the body. d3 k2 mk7 magnesium zinc are must during pandemi and for our body health

2b3c7be3-c5e5-4d48-ba2c-3d17744dbf44
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great quality and effective vegan supplement. As far as I have seen it effect on my mental health as well as my sleep which make me easy to fall asleep by taking 2 per /day. Thank you so much for the high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect.

0282fe6c-848d-41de-b0c5-924fbae447bb
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this for my mother who suffers from Insomnia, as I read that magnesium glycinate could help improve sleep. However it did not help her much. As she is not using it, I have started taking it, and I feel it helps with my anxiety. I feel more relaxed and calm after taking this.

0636cfdb-099d-4781-bf9e-7af797dba4a3
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Magnesium glycinate has been shown to have many benefits, including helping to relieve anxiety, promote bone health, manage blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and may reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, as well as maintaining a normal heart rate. I have recently been dealing with a lot of stress and bone pain, so I bought it with the omega 3, and I can say that it helped me a lot to get rid of internal stress and feel more comfortable especially after taking it. I would definitely recommend it. Please consider leaving a "like" if you find it helpful.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have been using this product for almost a year now and I can only say good things about it. I am going through menopause and have trouble with my sleep. However since using Solaray Magnesium Glycinate in conjunction with 5mg Now Melatonin , I sleep like a baby and feel absolutely refreshed each morning. My adult son who is hyperactive and very active socially and sports finds it very hard to sleep some nights because of body and brain activity. I advised him to try it out as well. He said that the nights he takes it he has the best sleeps ever. He has trouble swallowing tablets, but he opens the capsuals and puts the powderin water to drink down. I don't have a problem swallowing these down though.