Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Naturally Sourced Oceanic Beta-Carotene, 7,500 mcg (25,000 IU), 90 Softgels - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

have eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and I read that vitamin A can help that. I even had eczema on my hands and in between my fingers. I have only taken it a few days and my eczema is 90% cleared up and not itchy at all, my scalp is less itchy, and my eyes feel way better less dry. Also my roseacea on my cheeks is a lot calmer and the keratosis bumps on the back of arms and top of my legs are gone! I have had keratosis bumps and roseacea since I was a little kid! Nothing worked! My skin feels so much better and less dry/itchy. It’s been a huge difference in less than a week! I’m very happy! Also this pill is tiny and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This a good quality beta carotene supplement. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn’t contain lycopene (it does contain lutein and zeaxanthin though), and it does contain soybean oil. Just an FYI. I still recommend it as I can see the difference when I take this brand compared to several other brands I have tried in the past.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The chopping of my fingernails (caused by Hashimoto) almost stopped after 2 weeks of intake. But it didn't stop completely and it returned when I was no longer taking the beta-carotene supplement. Therefore I give 4 stars. I intend to measure my blood levels of vit. A and vit. E before next period of intake. No remarks about size and taste of capsules.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It's good to start Summer time with a boost from the inside. I really like to prepare my skin for the Summertime sun in advance, and beta-carotene softgels is a great way to accomplish it. No digestion issues, no allergies.

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality ingredient, size and package, as expect of a Solgar supplement, didn't notice better skin, but noticed better immune system health, no taste by the way

ระดับเงิน
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

always satisfied shopping at iherb arrived very quickly and according to the order.. success continues

67491b0b-08a3-4c8c-baaa-0bfe5d3bed13
ระดับเงิน
Posted on Apr 28, 2021

It's difficult to find beta-carotene that is of high quality. This one is in the form of softgels... which to me makes a whole lot of difference. For any fat soluble supplements I prefer softgels to dry form. Buying this because it usually helps with my skin and eyes. I have been consuming supplements for eyes without noticeable improvements then I realize I haven't been consuming beta-carotene. Hopefully this addition will create the difference.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

I've had some kind of sun allergy for ages (red rash on my chest, and tiny tiny freckles all over the body), before I read a bit about beta-caroten and started using it. I've always been buying Solgar and I usually start in april-may, and drink for three months, but it seems to be enough to rid me of those sun side effects completely.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Taking one a day and can see my skin getting slightly more glowly after 2 weeks.