Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Naturally Sourced Vitamin E, 268 mg (400 IU), 100 Softgels - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Top quality (although the price is on the higher side, but what can you do when you want a quality product?). Without getting TMI, I've dealt with heavy periods for decades. Been taking Solgar Vit E for a year now and it's helped reduce clots/heaviness. I'd like to think it's benefiting my hair shine too, but that's the priority. I believe it's helping with my skin as my face is less ... 'rosacea red'.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Good source of vit e. Dosage is 400iu, i took it for a month, then stopped. The benefit is there as i was using it in a complex therapy for my estrogen dominance. It doesn't taste anything as it's in a capsule. I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like that this is naturally sourced antioxidant and contains multiple tocopherols. It's a great value for what you get. I was ordering a smaller potency product from Amazon in Germany, but it was so expensive. I used to manage a health food store so Solgar is a high quality brand that I trust. This will last me a long time! Great purchase and kudos to iherb for shipping so many great products all over the world.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Vitamin E is an important antioxidant in the human body. It improves our skin and helps the heart and cardiovascular system. I started using vitamin E after a doctor recommended it. Always buy from Solgar range so I know their products are good. I usually take 400iu ones but my mum said she only needs 200iu daily. The cap gel is small in size so very easy to swallow for those having a hard time swallowing big capsules. It doesn’t have a smell which is good. And it comes in a glass jar which is a plus. Satisfied all in all.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is brand is usually more expensive, but Solgar always proves that it it woth the money. Especially this vit E - it is tha natural form of vit.E and it is known to be way more active than the synthetic "dl" form. It doesn't contain artificial enchancers. Vit E is good for your skin elasticity.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A very good product with the best quality of vit.E. and dosage for daily supply. Vitamin E is crucial for oxygenating the blood and so it improves function and health. It’s very good for the heart and a natural remedy for blood pressure and heart problems. It’s also great for the skin and hair. Package was good and size is perfect for a daily usage. Highly recomended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This works well to keep my skin clear and healthy. I’ve struggled with cystic acne for over a decade. I take two of these at night and wake up with glowing skin in the morning. My skin isn’t perfect And I still get zits here and there, but I can tell a big difference if I run out. Out of all the skin care items I use this makes more of a visible difference than any of the topical products.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My doctor recommended to add vitamin E to my supplements because my liver enzymes were a little high. I’ve been taking this brand and since then my liver enzymes went back to normal. I would just advise to check with your doctor before you take it. But for my condition it really worked.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I bought this for the tons of benefits of vit e. Free radicals weaken and break down healthy cells. These molecules may also contribute to chronic health issues such as heart disease and cancer. Oxidative stress occurs when there’s an imbalance between antioxidant defenses and reactive oxygen species or free radicals. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, therefore protecting against cellular damage. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant in the body, and researchers are looking at how its anti-inflammatory properties might play a role in easing or managing certain chronic conditions when taken as a supplement.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought Solgar Naturally Sourced Vitamin E (400 IU) d-Alpha Tocopherol when the brand I normally purchase was not available. The softgel was larger than expected. I uploaded a photo showing Solgar softgel on the left and a previous brand on the right so you can see a comparison. I do not have any problem with swallowing the larger softgel which I take daily with a meal. Vitamin E has a positive effect on skin and hair.

eb33ba98-76b0-48a0-bf8a-0940eb86c02c