SE

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Although it is too early to say how this product is improving my health, I feel that it is very important to take, as I was taking zinc alone before and was likely thereby creating a copper deficiency in my body. As copper is an essential mineral vital to the body's antioxidant enzyme systems in partnership with zinc, I am very grateful to have found this product, which is from a reputable company and likely of very high quality.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is an excellent way to keep your copper levels where they should be when taking zinc for your immune system. Zinc reduces the amount of copper your body absorbs, and high doses of zinc can cause a copper deficiency. For that reason, many doctors recommend that you take 2 mg of copper along with a zinc supplement.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Copper is an underrated supplement. We do not get enough copper from the soil anymore so it is imperative to supplement in this day and age. Most people suffer from copper deficiency. I like and trust this brand to make a good product that I feel good taking. I take it daily in the morning and look forward to reaping the benefits of this important mineral.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Bio-Active Copper is part of my life. I take it everyday & have been for a while. I would not consider even missing a day.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This brand was recommended to me as a high quality product. I pair it with selenium to benefit my energy levels. Does not taste bad and I swish it in my mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing as directed.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Luv it so easy to drink , no taste or after taste which is great and the formula is amazing copper and silver too it’s better used with zinc and the results hopefully will be great

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

So far so good! I'm actually feeling great since starting on this supplement. This brand is known for it's top quality products and I have used their brand of colloidal silver as well.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This brand makes top notch colloidal minerals! This was my first time trying colloidal copper. I am almost through the bottle, and I believe I feel the overall benefits.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve not tried this yet but I like their silver so trust this will be of the same quality. Bought because I heard that if you take zinc regularly you may be depleting your copper so wants to counter balance that.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This product worth every penny , high quality formula, the price though is a bit expensive for the amount of servings